Grounders

She watched as they both leap through the air and hug the tree she was on, gaining on her.

(Klous capture her.) Lincoln order, clashing against the limb that the girl was currently on, trying to get a good grip.

Without a second thought she quickly grip a near by limb in hand, tightly pulling herself up untill she was in a flag position, swinging her legs she managed to kick the trunk with her boot flying to the next tree like a ninja star being thrown, just missing their hold.

Lincoln and Klous eyes widened in surprise at the girls antics as she rooted to the next tree.

Grounders, it was her turn to be in shock, it was said that only the Ark have survive the apocalypse. Maybe theres more of them, making up her mind she continued to run.

The shock and surprise blown over only to be consumed by rage and annoyance as they chased after her, the way she carried herself when swiftly swinging through the forset made them think she was a member of their own or members of the other tribe.

But her appearance is what confirmed their suspicion and eliminate all doubts.

Although her agility and speed could not be denied, only added fuel to their anger.

(Quick Lincoln! She's getting away.) Klous belted, pulling out his bow.

(Klous!) Before he could stop his comrade, an arrow was shot, aiming for the girl.

She sense the in coming arrow closing in on her, lucky for her, a vine was spotted, coming up with a plan fast in her head, she wounded the vine around her hands and kick the nearby tree-trunk, forcing her to circle around the tree and with perfect timing, she kick the bottom of the arrow with her boot, disarming the attack and carried on ahead.

(She deflect my God damn arrow!) Klous couldn't help but spit in anger, he fasten his pace and lined her up in his line of vision, looking out for an opening to attack.

Even Lincoln looked at the girl in disbelief, Klous never missed a shot, he could understand why his friend is boiling in anger.

Klous pulled out his bow and arrow, aiming as he disembark, attacking the little girl, she sense another arrow being shot what she didnt sense was that the arrow being shot held two more, one pinning her to the tree and the other grazing her arm.

Klous glared praying to hit his mark and he did.

She felt the blade skimming her elbow knowing that something familiar was bathed in it making her smile inwardly, poision didn't harm her as she is immuned but what knock her out was the fact her skull plummeted against the tree.

(She's out, let's take her back to the others.) Was the last thing she heard when the blackness consumed her body.