The Drop

Edited*

"Prisoner 198, stand up and face the wall." One of the gaurds ordered out harshly, unlocking the door to her cell room.

Three more gaurds trotted in, following in behind him as back up, armed with weapons.

"You are all six years too early." The little girl stated in response, but nonetheless doing what she was told to do, finding herself rather annoyed at the sudden invasion, " I am yet to turn eighteen."

The guards in the room we're all a little bit taken back at the sound of her russian accent, stunning them temporarily before they could stop to collect themselves, regaining their composure.

"Quiet." The same guard demanded hastily, over coming his shock as his men slowly reached for their guns, ready to open fire on command. "Hold out your right arm."

The guard in charge, was on edge due to being given such little information on this prisoner provided by the council themselves, with a direct order from the chancellor to follow this out without any delays.

All he knew was that prisoner one nighty eight, is the youngest and highly classified prisoner on the Ark that only the council's knew even existed, being contained in a cell room beneath the sky box specially made for her, had all four guards on high alert.

It didn't help the fact that her crimes are unknown and classified, making matters worse, she was not given a birth name but managed to have the special attention of the Council, and she is merely but a child, twelve years of age.

At this, they all regarded her carefully, taking precautions when dealing with such an important situation such as this one, thus, marking her as the most dangerous and unpredictable prisoner to have set foot on The Ark.

Facing the wall with her right arm out, she was a bit spectacle about this turn of event's, it wasn't like the council to have sent guards to escort her to the pod to where she would be floated, meeting her death so early, it was against the law, just what was the objective here.

The guards couldn't hide the worried expression buried deep within their eyes as the cold front she portrayed when gazing over her shoulders, made her storm blue eye's to darken, reveling the colour of pure metal as it swept over them, not the slightest bit troubled.

The gaurd signaled to his men behind him to quickly slip on the metal bracelet, witnessing it as it latched it's self on to her wrist, settling into place before he stabbed her with a tranquilizer needle at the back of her neck, knocking her out.

*************
The little girl is the main character, this is my first fan fiction and story so please be nice xox.