Chapter - 3 Friends

Important message before reading okay. When you see the lyrics for the song scroll back up here, tap the picture over this message, play the audio. Happy reading!!!!

The Next Day.....

I'm not old enough to drive and I don't have my license yet so my mom told me that if I take my bike the police, shouldn't be involved. I open the door and drag my bike outside. I'm at least halfway down the block already and shopping proves to be difficult because of traffic. (I wish I had a car) As soon as I get to the groceries' parking lot I get off of my bike, chain it to the bike pole and I grab the shopping list along with my phone. As I walk into the store I read the first few things on the list and scanned the store for the items. I grabbed everyday things like detergent, cleaning agents, meat, herbs and the last thing that was on the list was, a cake I never heard of before.

'StrawBerryTwistCakeWithAHintOfVanillaAndVelvet' Cake.......Of course, my mother would want cake, she needs to go on a cake diet because somehow I know she is obsessed. I make a left turn and began to walk down an aisle full of sweets, pastries and anything else that has sugar in it.

This part of the grocery store gave me the creeps most of the time because of how empty it was. I look through the specific section where the cakes are displayed and found, 'the-cake-with-a-really-long-name'. I go to get the cake when suddenly another hand grabbed it just as I did. AND IT ONLY HAD ONE LEFT!!! "Umm.....Where y-you?", I began to stammer.

"Uhh...Y-Yeah I was. But you could have it if you need it. I was only going to buy it for a friend, I could just tell him it sold out."

"No, it's fine you can have it", I say reassuringly.
"Are You Sure?! This is the last one until next month....", the stranger said astonished.
"It's a-alright you can have it....", I said with a smile on my face.

I muster the courage inside me, to look up at his face, he was wearing a green hoodie with black jeans and he had Blonde luscious hair, and his eyes, They looked just like the pair I saw of the Green Ninja. A deep emerald. "Could Y-You...Be...the green ninja", I say smuggled under my breathe. I felt for sure that it was him and my conscience doubted it. All I have to do is get to know him...how hard could that be?

"I'm sorry, Did you say something?".

"Uhh....no, no.", I exclaimed as I recovered from my daze, "I'm Y/N by the way, nice to meet you", I stretch out my hand to greet him and try to hold back my blush. "I'm Lloyd. Nice to meet you too.", he replied shaking my hand. I saw him blush a bit too and I tried to hold back but that didn't go well for me either, I was as red as a freshly, picked cherry.

🎈🎊🎉Surprise!!! It's Lloyd's P.O.V🎊🎉🎈

Lloyd's P.O.V
I watched as Y/N blushed a bit as I shook her hand. She was more beautiful close up than I had imagined. I felt myself blush a little as I thought of how beautiful she was.
I take the cake to the cashier, and I'm in front of Y/N. "Hey after we're done buying this stuff would you be doing anything later?....j-just asking.", I stammered greatly.
"No, It's not like I have anything good to do back at home...", she replied with a frown.

"How come?", I asked as I took the bill and the cake from the cashier.

"My best friend b/f/n (best friend name) is usually too busy with her studies and her family -since she wants to get into a good University -to even remember I exist sometimes...And ever since my father left, it has been quiet and easy going back at home.", she looks down at her feet with a sad expression on her face.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make you down.....Sorry for asking".
"No!, don't worry about it, i-it's fine. I-I'm just saying I'm not as socially connected as I use to be...", She explained as she paid for her groceries.
"Well, if you want to, stay 'socially connected' ", I say reaching for a pen in my hoodie pocket and a paper out of my wallet, "You could text me and I could introduce you to my friends....or w-we can just hang out together sometime."