Twelve || Out of Context

Lauren woke up the next day next to her daughter, Brooklyn. She rolled over and turned her phone on, only to be greeted with ten text messages. She opened them to see Kamila's name on the screen, telling her that Klay was on his way to Vegas. Lauren felt her stomach drop, but at the same time, she didn't want to think about the situation. Lauren texted Kamila telling her to stop by Chance's house, and to bring her some clothes. Kamila did as she was told, and brought Lauren's kids along with her. Lauren was downstairs playing with Brooklyn while Chance was doing the laundry. While the two were playing, Lauren heard the doorbell and began to jog towards the door.

"Hey Kamz." Lauren let out a half smile, greeting her sister with a hug.

"Hi Adelaide." Lauren said as she bent down to hug her one year old daughter. She grabbed Drew from Kamila's arms and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for bringing them over." Lauren whispered. Chance came out of the laundry room and saw Kamila in the doorway.

"Kamz!" His eyes widened as he took Kamila into a big hug.

"Chancey poo!" Kamila exclaimed. Lauren chuckled slightly at Kamila's nickname for Chance.

"It's so nice to see you again." Kamila said into Chance's chest.

"These two must be the famous Addy and Drew." Chance smiled bending down to greet Addy.

"Wanna give Chancey a hug?" Lauren smiled as Addy hugged Chance.

"Hi, I'm Chance. I'm your mommy's friend." Chance smiled to Addy.

"I'm Addy." She replied shyly while digging her face into Chance's shoulder.

"Cm'ere Adelaide I want you to meet someone." Lauren said as Lauren grabbed Addy's hand.

"This is Brooklyn, your...cousin?" Lauren was hesitant on labeling Brooklyn, but Chance and Kamila just nodded. Lauren knew Addy was too young to understand, so she just went along with it.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn." She smiled, walking up to Addy.

"Hi." Addy smiled shyly.

"Mommy, can I show Addy my tea party set?" Brooklyn said, making everyone else's eyes go wide.

"She's my mommy!" Addy said, clinging onto Lauren's leg.

"No, she's my mommy!" Brooklyn said back.

"She can be both of your mommy's!" Chance suggested.

"I guess so." Brooklyn shrugged, as she led Addy to her tea party set.

"So how've you been?" Chance asked Kamila, as the three of them sat on the kitchen island while drinking tea.

"I've been good. I recently moved to Boston, so that's been different, but I think it's a good change for me." Kamila smiled.

"Oh yeah! You're dating Kyrie Irving right?" Chance asked as Kamila nodded.

"Speaking of Kyrie." Lauren said as she showed her phone screen to Chance and Kamila. Her screen showed Kyrie's Snapchat story. Kyrie posted a video of him, Klay, KD, and Draymond walking into their suite in a luxurious Las Vegas Hotel.

"Yeah, they're in Vegas for the night." Kamila gave a sarcastic smile as she rolled her eyes. Kamila began to dial Kyrie's number, him answering before the second ring.

"Hi babyyyyy." Kyrie sang through the phone.

"Don't let Klay do dumb shit tonight." Kamila spat out.

"I got him, don't worry. Also, I didn't know L-Dawg had a child when she was sixteen?!" Kyrie seemed surprised.

"Well now you do. Don't say anything about it." Kamila said in an annoyed tone.

"I won't. You should be telling Draymond that." Kyrie laughed.

"BOY YOU TALKING SHIT AGAIN?" Draymond yelled in the background. Everyone listening in on the conversation let out a laugh.

"I'll call you later, bye Kamz, I love youuuuu." Kyrie said before Kamila said her goodbyes.

"He is in love with you." Lauren playfully shook her head.

The three continued chatting when Chance felt someone tug at his leg. He looked down to see Addy looking up at him.

"Will you play superheroes with Brooklyn and I?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"Of course!" Chance replied Addy grabbed his hand and led him to the play area.

"He really did an amazing job on raising her." Kamila whispered to Lauren, obviously talking about Chance raising Brooklyn.

"I agree. He's an amazing father to her."
Lauren smiled.

Kamila and Lauren sat back as they watched Chance play superheroes with Addy and Brooklyn, while Drew was asleep on the couch.

*In Las Vegas*

"We finna get turnt!" Draymond slurred as they were escorted to their VIP booth at 1OAK.

"Hit us with a round." KD asked the waitress.

"I'll take a gin and tonic please." Kyrie said over the loud music.

A familiar face showed up to the club in a skin tight red dress, and six-inch black high heels.

"Uhhh what are you doing here?" KD asked the female.

"I came to hang out with Klay." She replied.

"I think the fuck not." Kyrie butted in, shooing her off.

"Come on, just a little small talk?" She batted her fake lashes, making KD and Kyrie's eyes roll.

"Ayyy Hannah!" Klay slurred as he wrapped his hands around her shoulder.

"Klay, don't do this." KD warned.

"Chill, K, let her hang out with us." Klay said, obviously not in the right state of mind.

"We cant let you do that bro." Kyrie shook his head.

"Let her fucking stay with us!" Klay yelled, earning a shocked look from KD and Kyrie. Draymond was too drunk to even know what was going on.

"Let's just keep an eye on him." KD whispered to Kyrie, not wanting to cause a scene.

They spent a good two hours at the club before heading back to the hotel. Unfortunately, there were seas of paparazzi outside the club who snapped pictures of the players walking out of the club. KD and Kyrie thought that Hannah had left, so they decided to make a run for it and bring Klay and a very drunk Draymond back to the hotel. Hannah, sneakily snaked her way through the crowd and followed behind the group. KD and Kyrie had no idea, because they were all focused on getting back to the hotel quickly. The paparazzi pictures did not turn out right because they all showed the players heading out of the club, with Hannah behind them, and Klay's bare ring finger.

Author's Note: double, triple, yikes. Also, sorry if there were any grammar errors in this chapter. I was too lazy to check them lol. But hope you guys enjoyed this update! I'm so sorry to put all this drama in but it's necessary😉please don't forget to vote and comment!

Also, Dallas, you're ma main g❤️

Thank you all! All love😘xoxoxo