Nine || Oh No

"What secret?" The all too familiar voice of no other than Draymond Green rang through the kitchen.

"Shit." Lauren muttered under her breath and took in a deep breath.

"Draymond, get your ass out of the pantry and come in here." Kamila said, rolling her eyes.

"What's up?" Draymond said with a mouth full of chips.

"Tell him. He's another person that can help you." Kamila whispered.

"Oh yeah, what's this secret?" Draymond said, eating chips like it was popcorn.

"Dray, I can't take you seriously while you stuff your face in chips." Lauren chuckled.

"Sorry." Draymond said as he set them aside.

"So?" Draymond asked, extending his neck.

It took a long pause for Lauren to get the words out of her mouth.

"I have a daughter." Lauren breathed out.

"We all know that, it's Addy, duh. We been knew sis." Draymond said, rolling his eyes.

"No, I meant, I have another daughter, with another father." Lauren whispered, barely audible.

"YOU WHAT? YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN?" Draymond said standing up.

"Draymond shut up and sit down, the kids are sleeping." Lauren sighed and face palmed.

"What she meant was, she had a daughter with another guy, but that was when she was sixteen." Kamila explained to Draymond.

"Wait, so, Addy and Drew aren't your only children?" Draymond asked as Lauren shook her head.

"No. I got pregnant at sixteen and had a daughter with my boyfriend that I had back in high school. My dad was absolutely opposed to having me raise her, so he basically made me take away all custody. Her father raised her, and I recently just met her." Lauren said really fast, getting it all out.

"Lauren, does Klay know?" Draymond whispered as Lauren slowly shook her head.

"You need to tell him dawg, he's your husband." Draymond warned her.

"I know that, bu I just don't know how to. He's going to be so disappointed when he finds out." Lauren said in a worried tone.

"Well of course he'll be disappointed, but he deserves to know this. I mean, you both are married." Draymond said, making some sense for once.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Dray, you're making some sense." Lauren chuckled.

"If you don't mind me asking, who's the father?" Draymond asked.

"Here's what's ironic about it. Remember the father and daughter that you and KD gave those courtside seat tickets to at the fair?" Lauren said.

"No fucking way." Draymond whispered.

"Yes way." Lauren replied.

"This some weird brazy shit." Draymond shook his head, trying to process all of the information that was just said.

"I need your help, in trying to find a way to tell him." Lauren said.

"I'm here for ya, L-dawg. I think it's best if you just tell him when he gets home tonight. I know it ain't easy, but it's what's best." Draymond replied, Kamila agreeing with him.