Three || Welcome to the World

It's been about a week since the meeting with Kimberly, and Lauren woke up at three in the morning with sharp pains. She knew this familiar feeling too well. She was about to welcome baby number two to the world. She got up slowly, and padded her way to the bathroom. She turned on the lights and began to brush her teeth and wash her face. She headed to her closet and put on a pair of sweats, and a white shirt. Klay noticed the lights were turned on so he got out of bed to check and see if Lauren was ok.

"You alright babe?" Klay looked into Lauren's closet as she was just about done dressing up.

"Yup, lets have this baby." She flashed a bright smile as Klay's eyes lit up. He gave his wife a kiss on the cheek as he himself started to get dressed. It was nearing four in the morning and Lauren's contractions were getting more intense. She took to her phone and texted Ayesha.

Laur-hey Eesh, I know it's super early in the morning but Thompson Jr. is about to pop out, do you mind watching Addy for a bit?

Yung Eesh- Laur! I just got up to get ready for my workout, but of course I'll watch Addy!

Laur- thank you so much, Eesh, I owe you one

Yung Eesh- you don't owe me anything! Don't worry about it :)

Lauren sent another 'thank you' message as Klay got the overnight bag ready. In less than ten minutes, Ayesha was at the door.

"Thank you so much again, Eesh." Lauren hugged Ayesha, Klay doing the same.

"It's no problem! Now go on and have that baby boy of yours." Ayesha smiled as Klay and Lauren headed out the door and into Klay's Range Rover.

"You doing alright?" Klay asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah, just a lot of pressure." Lauren said, as she took in deep breaths.

Luckily, it was four thirty in the morning, meaning that there weren't many cars to congest the highway at this time. Klay pulled into the parking lot, jogging over to Lauren's side of the car and helping her slowly get out. They got into the hospital, the nurses immediately getting Lauren into a private room, and into a hospital gown. Once Lauren was settled in, they heard a knock on the door. Klay walked over and opened the door to a smiling Draymond.

"You thought I was gonna miss the birth of baby number two? Well you're wrong, don't ever judge a book by its cover." Draymond said, skipping into the hotel room.

"Day Day, it's too early for this." Lauren chuckled, wincing in pain as the contractions hit again.

"My home girl is bouta pop out baby number two, and we're here to turn up." Draymond said as he filmed himself on snapchat.

"These contractions are getting worse." Lauren breathed out. She knew that the sharp pains would carry on for a couple more hours.

Klay fell asleep on the chair, while Draymond was too busy playing game pigeon on his phone. A couple more hours passed by, and Lauren was nearing the final stage of birth. The contractions became worse, and had shorter segments in between. It was noon, and Lauren was about to give birth to her baby boy. The nurses were filing into the room to get ready to deliver the baby when another knock came on the door.

"We weren't about to miss this." KD said as him and Normani walked in through the door. They put on their own gowns and hair nets as they walked over to see Lauren, Klay, and Dray all surrounding the bed.

"I ain't bouta see this pop so Imma be over there in the corner." Draymond said, joining Normani and Kevin.

After about seven minutes of pushing and groaning, the sound of cries filled the room. Dray, Normani, and KD all stood up and surrounded Lauren holding her newborn baby boy.

"This feeling never gets old." Klay said, in awe of his newborn son.

Normani snapped a quick picture, and posted it to Instagram.

Klay had Draymond take a picture of him, Lauren, and his son. He posted it to Instagram then captioned it:

@.klaythompson: Welcome to the world, lil bud.❤️ 2037 NBA MVP?

Lauren held her son in her arms, admiring how sound and peaceful he looked.

"He's so precious." Lauren whispered.

"Congrats, my G!" KD said, patting Lauren on the back.

Throughout the day, Lauren and Klay got many visitors to see their newborn son. Lauren's mom, as well as Klay's drove to the hospital together and visited their grandson. Ayesha and Steph, along with their daughters as well as Addy, stopped by to show Addy her baby brother. After all of the visitors left, it was only Klay, Lauren, Addy, and their new son, together in the room.

"We're growing our little family and I'm so excited." Klay smiled, looking at how far they have come.

"Okay, just letting you know Thompson, I'm taking a two year break from having kids. This is exhausting." Lauren joked, making Klay laugh.

They all just spent fifteen minutes in silence admiring the beautiful boy. Addy looked quietly at her little brother, smiling.

"I'm going to be the best big sister in the world." Addy whispered, as Klay and Lauren looked at each other, smiling. Lauren took a picture of Addy kissing her baby brother on the forehead and posted it on Instagram.

 Lauren took a picture of Addy kissing her baby brother on the forehead and posted it on Instagram

@.LaurenHThompson:
Addy already loves her new baby brother. Welcome to the world, Andrew Klay Thompson❤️

Author's Note: guess who's back, back again, I'm back, tell a friend😋Hope you guys enjoyed this update! As usual, school and sports are taking up so much of my time, so I'll be updating whenever I have free time, so no set schedule yet! Thank you to all of my beautiful readers for the love and support! Please don't forget to comment and vote! All love❤️xoxoxoxo