fifteen

c.eunji

   I stumble forward a little bit, as somebody's hand makes contact with my upper back. I turn around and see Baek Aeri, a pretty girl with a cruel personality. I know, it's stereotypical.
"Hey, Chae Eunji, you better stay away from the new boy. He might get infected from being near a loser like you." I frown. "You don't control me." And I walk away.
Speak of the devil, Donghyuck walks up to me. "Why'd she push you? Only I can do that." He pouts. Cute... I laugh. "Who knows. She's probably just mad I got the answer right in maths and she didn't." He shrugs, and we leave it at that.
"Hey, you and Dahee should sit with us again today! Mark and Renjun will be there too this time!" Donghyuck suggests. "Ah, I don't want to be a bother..." He flicks my forehead. "You're not a bother if you're being invited. C'mon." The suddenly clingy boy grabs my wrist and pulls me over to his usual table, where Mark and Renjun are already sat. "Hi, Mark, Renjun." I wave and smile at the two older boys. They each greet me back, just as pleasantly.
   A chocolate milk is placed in front of me, and Dahee sits down on my right side. Chenle and Jisung follow behind her, and sit next to Renjun. "You were running late this morning so I figured you wouldn't have time to stop and get one." I sigh in relief. "Thank you so much! I don't want I'd do without my chocolate milk!" I open up the small carton and immediately start drinking. I look over to my left to see if Donghyuck notices anything.
   Of course though, he's already eating his rice. I sigh, slightly disappointed. When will he notice...

Baek Aeri, portrayed by Jiyeon of T-Ara!