ten (chittaphon)

^ sorry
also lol sorry this is short

After I'm finished putting my outdoor shoes on, I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. "Yo. Are you ready to treat me to some food?" Donghyuck asks me with a huge grin. I glare at him. "Yeah yeah whatever." He flicks my arm, and removes his. "Hey! You agreed to it." I look at him. "I also made you dinner yesterday. Doesn't that make it even?" I tease. He frowns. "Nope." My mouth hangs open. "Geez, so selfish." I shake my head playfully. "You mean 'savage'" he retorts. I scoff and shake my head.
We start walking to the front of the school and out the doors, making light conversation along the way. We walk to a diner just down the road, one that I go to often.
  Once seated, we skim over the menu. Our waitress comes back just in time. "Hello, what can I get you both?" She asks. "Can I just get a water and omurice?" I say. She nods and looks at Donghyuck. I hope he gets something good because what if-
   "I'll get the same." He replies. The waitress writes down our order. "Okay." She goes and walks away. I quickly turn to Donghyuck and look at him like this:

   "Dude, I'm not taking you to a diner just for you to not be able to pick your own food

   "Dude, I'm not taking you to a diner just for you to not be able to pick your own food." "Dude? Oh, are we bros now? Okay, Eunji, my man, I got the same thing because I felt like it. Duh." I reach across the table and smack his arm. "I'm not a guy!" He raised his eyebrows. "Debatable." I feign a gasp. "You didn't." "I did." We have a glaring contest for roughly 30 seconds before bursting out laughing at one another. Or well, if you can consider my wheezing laughing.
   Unfortunately, our laughing is stopped when our food comes. We both immediately start shoving food down our throats. Hey, teenagers get hungry. "This is really good." I nod in agreement. "I do have good taste."