fourteen

third person

"Mark! Will you drive me to school today? Chenle won't be riding the bus!" Donghyuck yells to Mark while he walks down the stairs. "Sure." The red head fist pumps the air before grabbing his bag and running out to his brothers car.

   Mark and Donghyuck go separate ways once inside the school, Mark going upstairs and Donghyuck staying on the first level. A certain girl with short brown hair catches his eye, and a light, rosey blush painted his cheeks. And if he wasn't 8000% oblivious he'd realize the butterflies in his stomach. Before he knows it, he catches up with her, and takes a big gulp before speaking. "Hi Eunji." She turns around and looks up at him, a huge smile spreading across her face. "Hi Donghyuck." She greets the boy, her voice soft and gentle.
Their shoulders brush against each other every so often, due to the crowded hallways. It's quite easy to assume that Eunji's face was also a bright pink, to match Donghyuck. Donghyuck opens his mouth to say something, but the pair are already at their homeroom. They change into their indoor shoes, and sit down. He stares at the back of her head, thinking of something to say. When he finally thinks of something, Jisung comes running in, and goes up to Eunji's desk.
"Eunji! I did the science homework!" He exclaims. Eunji looks at the paper he holds in front of her, and it is indeed their class' science homework from yesterday. She skims over the paper briefly, before looking up at the younger boy. He fidgets a bit, nervous if he did well or not. She gives him a grin. "It looks good!" He lets out a huge breathe, relaxing his shoulders and dropping his arms to his sides. "Finally!" He turns around and sits down in his seat next to Donghyuck. The latter reaches forward, tapping Eunji's shoulder. The said girl turns around almost immediately. "You're good at science?" Donghyuck asks. "I guess. I sometimes help Dahee and Jisung with it so I have to be at least fairly good I think." The boy clasps his hands together as if he's begging, which is what he actually is doing. "Will you please, pleaseee help me too?" She laughs before nodding. "Sure. My house after school?" She offers. The butterflies enter Donghyuck's stomach again, and he quickly nods, accepting the offer.