twelve

short :/

"Eunji!" Johnny exclaims once I'm in his car. "Johnny! How've you been?" I greet warmly as I put my seatbelt on. Safety first kiddos. He grins at me. "I've been good. I see you've gotten talle- oh nope nevermind." "Shut up! It's not my fault puberty gave up on me." Dahee laughs at my remark. "It's true!" I whine.
Johnny parks his car once we reach the cafè. It's Dahee and I's usual meeting place, with Johnny always driving us. We always ask each time though, just to be sure. Luckily, he never minds, and is surprisingly eager to be able to help out his little sister in whatever he can.
Once inside, I see a particular red head sitting at a table with Mark. Dahee follows my gaze. "Oh, It's Donghyuck and Mark! Let's go sa-" I quickly cut her off. "Ew let's not." She pouts and crosses her arms. Luckily, we make it to the front of the line.
After ordering, Johnny and I go and find a table, while Dahee waits for the food. "Johnny, how are you and Ten?" I ask. A smile lights up his face immediately at the mention of his significant other's name. "We've been great! Ten just bought a dog, a golden retriever, who's absolutely adorable! They go perfect together, honestly. So now, I have another excuse to see Ten all the time." Johnny rambles on about Ten for much longer, but I'm interrupted by my tastebuds.
All I can taste are sweet strawberries. I slowly look over to my left, where Donghyuck and Mark are eating. And I see Lee Donghyuck, popping another strawberry in his mouth.