thirteen

BTS PERFORMED AT THE AMAS AND KILLED IT THEY REALLY DID THAT !!¡

   "What should I do?" I ask Dahee, clutching onto her arm. "Chill girl, I'm right here." She grabs a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth. "I told you before. Don't think that the circumstances have changed any. Okay well they're changed a lot, but he has no clue. Just act the same." I pout. "But shouldn't I tell him?" She shakes her head. "Not yet. If he hasn't figured it out, I think we should let him. Besides, there's no fun in telling him." I think it over before agreeing. "Okay." Dahee gives me a victorious grin, before turning back to the movie.
   We are currently having a sleepover at my house, to end our little hang out at the cafe. We've been much louder than necessary but who cares? My mom works night shifts so we don't have to worry about bothering her.

The movie ends, and Dahee groans before getting up. "Lets go get more snacks!" She pulls my arm and drags me out the door before I even respond. We go downstairs and into my kitchen. Dahee starts rummaging through my kitchen, when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
"Hello?" I answer. "Eunji! What was the English homework?" Dahee looks at me questionably. 'Donghyuck' I mouth to her. She nods and wiggles her eyebrows a little bit, causing me to roll my eyes. "Why are you asking about homework this late?" "U-uhm because if I wait to ask I'll uh... forget to ask in the morning!" He stutters the sentence out finally. "Donghyuck?" "Yeah?" "There was no English homework." Dahee is done for, she falls on the floor laughing, tears running down the side of her face from scrunching her eyes so much. On the other end of the call, I hear laughter coming from most likely Mark.
Donghyuck mumbles curses under his breath. "Shut up!" He yells to Mark. It was a little muffled probably from him covering the phone. Out of embarrassment, Donghyuck quickly spits out, "Alright well I'll see you Monday Eunji. Goodnight!" And ends the phone call, before Eunji could practically see his red, blushing face through the phone.