eleven

I flop myself onto my bed, facing my ceiling. I run my hands over my face. Chae Eunji, you've known this boy for less than a week, stop it!
I just don't know what to do. So, I decide to call Dahee. Probably not the best choice but she's my best friend.

"Just wait it out. Act like you normally do. If you act differently then he will too, and you'd both be acting like other people and it'd just go horribly!" My jaw falls to the floor. Not literally, it's just an expression. "Ah, that makes so much sense! Thank you Dahee! Goodnight!" I barely give her enough time to say goodnight before I hang up. Yeah, act normal, why didn't I think of that?

~the next three days *cue old film music and
stuff*~

-"Hey, Eunji!" I quickly walk into my calssroom.

-"Eunji!" I walk out of the classroom with my outdoor shoes barely on.

-"Chae Eunjiii!" My pace speeds up.

~l.donghyuck~

   "Eunji has been acting weird this week." Jisung states. "Really?" I ask. Chenle and Jisung both look at me like I'm crazy. "You haven't noticed that she's been avoiding you...?" Chenle questions. I pause and think for a moment before shaking my head. "Not really. I think she's just been busy." cough oblivious cough. Jisung nods slowly. "Right. Well, I'm gonna go ask her if she wants to sit with us, she can't be too busy at lunch." Chenle coughs and mumbles something under his breath that I can't hear. I shrug, not caring enough.
   A minute or two later, Jisung is back with Eunji, and Dahee behind them. Well, Jisung is dragging Eunji. Eunji sits to my left, and Dahee to the right of Chenle, right across from Eunji. I flick Eunji's forehead. "Why'd you have to be dragged?" I ask. She crosses her arms. "Because, I was comfy where we usually sit." "Hah. Look who's lazy now." I reply. "I told you you're lazy!" Dahee says. "Am not!" "Am to!" "That's not even proper grammar!" Chenle adds in. Dahee pushes his face to the side, not even looking. "Shush. That's not the point."
   I just observe, what a lovely mess I've created. I laugh and take a bite of my apple. I brought to eat this morning but decided against it. Right after, I hear Eunji coughing, or is it spluttering? Wheezing maybe? I'm not sure. "Eunji, are you good?" I ask. She gives me an okay sign and takes a bite of chicken. Eunji glanced over at me after doing so. I go to take a bite of my apple but my stomach doesn't feel too great. I must not have been hungry and I'm full now. I put the apple down.
   I then hear a thud to my side, and discover that it was Eunji banging her head on the table. I can't help it, I start laughing. After a moment I clan myself down. "Are you okay?" But it was more choppy due to the little bit of laughter I had left getting in the way. She rolls her head over and looks at me. "Sure."