What Do U Want

Erica

I had been gone for a month from #Her embrace her touch her kiss and know that am back I get her pain her sorrow her hate and she had every right to be mad at me but I need this time for me I have to many things hitting at once going way to fast so I ran away from it but when I left something fell I never though it would be my wife I left because did want to see that look on her face anymore after we lost Manny I felt like if I was the on cause of her pain and that's I should just leave so I left...

Dr. Morgan: and how do u feel Cyn about what Erica just said...

C: I feel like she stayed and talked to me and tell me how she was felling...then..

E: y should I stay if u keep leaving u do it all the time just get up n leave don't say anything why did I agree to this bullshit we have been coming here for 3 weeks now and still not getting anywhere

Dr.Morgan: claim down Erica talking is working for u I can see it...

C: how we going to work on anything if she sleeping in the guest room u know what am done here..she get up..where are my keys...

Dr.Morgan: hold on Cyn don't leave we just getting somewhere...

E: no let #Her go that what she does runs away from our problems

C: so do u..I turn and look at Erica who rows her eyes at me..u left too

E: I left I one time and how many times have u left that what I thought u know what am done..she get up to leave but the doctor grabs her arm

Dr.Morgan: okay ladies lets bring it back sit down drink some water let's get back to the love...

C: love was never a problem I love Erica but she don't acting right..

E: yea well u haven't being acting so good Cyn...

Dr.Morgan: hold on Erica Cyn what do u mean by don't act right..they both look at each other from opposite of the room..

C:how she always has to get what she want and when every she don't she just leave...

E: are u talking about me I left u one time and happy I did leave for a while I need some time to myself..

C: y why do u need all this space from me u said u want me u have me u said u wanted us to get married we are married u wanted a child and look at me...

E: what u are regretting it now u wanted all this just as much as I did when we laid n bed u was there u to could said no but  took my hand if u don't want to be here u can leave everybody always does anything damn way...

C: yes I wanted it to but not this fast I'm only 21 I still need to grow up...

Dr.Morgan: so u do have some regrets Cyn

E: well u should have said something damn it...

C:how the kill was I going to tell you no Erica when u you don't get ur way uhhh

Dr.Morgan: now hold on Erica she is just speaking her truth 21 is very young I know u remember when u was and how crazy thing was all u wanted to do was hang out with friend party...

E: I wouldn't know I was too busy getting my ass beat and raising my child yes I went out with my friends and had fun but I still was working and taken care of my family...

C: Erica I know that am not saying I regret us falling in love or our family what am saying it too fast and then u leave me out of the blue after we lost Manny..

Dr.Morgan: why did u leave Erica this time..

E: she knows why I left...

Dr.Morgan: why did u leave Erica after all other time y this time...

E: everything she need to know was in the letter...

C: okay all the letter said was u love us u love our family but u need some space I mean what the hell and u left ur ring King wore ring around his neck everyday u was gone

E: I know that and when I came back home I spent some time with my baby just me and him he knows that I love him and that leaving had nothing to do with him

Dr.Morgan: okay then does Cyn have to do what u leaving...

E: I just had to leave uhhhh I need to get out here

C: come on now Erica u always have so much to say y u holding back for damn..I can see she about to cry

Dr.Morgan: Erica are u okay I see some tears coming..she turns to look at him

E: I'm fine can we just leave...

C: NO I want to know y u left me if u said u love me so much....

Dr.Morgan: Erica tell Cyn what u told me tell her y u left...

C:what did u say..she sits there and didn't say a word all I see is tears..ERICA Y DID U LEAVE ME...

E: because I had to..crying...I had to leave u because I do love u...

C: baby that does make any scents..I move to the sofa where she was sitting on but she turns her back to me..tell me y..I grab her hand..baby

E:I left because I do love u I had to leave because I knew was going to leave me again after Manny left I couldn't do it again I couldn't watch u leave out my life again and I just be sitting there waiting for u at least when I was with Rich I know u hate that am bring him up but I knew what I was getting into I can't take this am going home..she get up and leaves...

Dr.Morgan: how do u feel about what Erica just said was she telling the truth was u going to run again..

C:I......

so here is the new chapter guys let me know what u are think leave me some comments and don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE...