Chapter Sixteen

Começar do início

"Good," he said, his hand still holding mine as he led me towards the boys- Drakes little 'gang' as people would say.

"Yo Rose!" Troy greeted, with everyone joining in with there own forms of greetings.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, sitting down with Drake beside me, letting go of my hand to allow me to eat my sandwich.

I didn't miss the sudden urge to keep holding his hand, to have some sort of contact so I pressed my leg against his slightly and then he turned to me with one eyebrow raised, smirking slightly but I just ignored him otherwise I would start to blush.

"Oh nothing really, we're planning on going out tonight," Tristan informed me, his black haired fringe covering half his eye. He had that rocker look going on yet looked far more intimidating.

"Where you planning on going?" I asked curiously, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Bowling," Tristan smiled.

"Bowling?" I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Drake asked confused.

"Sorry, it's just..." I trailed off, as I couldn't stop the laugh from leaving my lips.

They all looked at me bemused.

"Sorry, its just that your all like huge guys who seem to do drugs at night yet your planning on going bowling," I laughed lightly. They all grinned, as they finally understood where I was coming from.

"Yeah, that's just how we roll, it's the real thug life," Troy grinned, the biggest one in the gang.

"Uh huh," I nodded still laughing. I looked at Drake and saw him staring at me, a smile playing at his lips as he looked at me which made me stop laughing. There was this warming, soft look in his eyes.

"Want to come?" he asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I spluttered out, slightly dazed from his expression.

"Would you like to come bowling with us?" he asked again, looking at expectantly. I looked at him in disbelief and then turned to see everyone else.

"Seriously?" I asked as they all smiled.

"Heck yeah," Troy said, his huge arms bulging as he crossed them.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, unsure.

"Yes Rose, we want you to come," Kai rolled his brown eyes as if I should know that already.

"I won't be intruding or anything will I?" I asked, not wanting to ruin their boys night out.

"Jeez Rose, if you were intruding I would have said something by now, so just say yes so we can decide what time to go," Dean grumbled.

I grinned at this and squealed in excitement.

"Oh my goodness! I would love to go," I shrieked, hugging Drake without even realising as they all stared at me in amusement. I felt so excited to go out with them, to be myself.

But then I came back down to reality with a blush. I quickly let go of Drake as I realised what I did and coughed awkwardly, "I mean, uh yeah sure I'll come."

I tried to be a bit smoother but the stupid grin wouldn't leave my face and it was probably the lamest attempt in history. I saw Drake looking at me in surprise from the unexpected hug but then he proceeded to look at me in laughter, holding my hand unconsciously.

"Wow, who knew you could be so high pitched?" Grant questioned, his tone teasing whilst suggestively waggling his eyebrows.

I fake glared which caused them to erupt in laughter but then I realised it was Drake's look that had them laughing even more. I'm pretty sure he would have slapped him if I weren't here.