Chapter Nineteen

YAAAAYY!!

I've finally uploaded, I know it's been a week and I said I would upload earlier but I started to drown with exams! Tomarrows my last one and expect to have a lot of uploads! :D

To everyone who has commented on my story, thank you so much, I've read them all and whoever has voted thanks a billion. I'm trying to get this book up the teen fiction and I only can get there with your support!

Enjoy...

Chapter Nineteen

Run.

That should have been my first instinct.

But my feet remained rooted to the ground as I stared into the dark blue eyes that were igniting, a spark rippling in there and I knew, without a doubt, that my fear was the fuel to the fire lighting it.

I should slam the door shut.

Lock all the windows.

Run upstairs, pick my phone up and call for help.

Did I?

No.

Instead I smirked at his question. Of course I was going to be difficult because this was not the guy I thought to be. No, he just had the exact same dark blue eyes, which had remained blocked from my mind for a whole year.

"I think it would be best if I just be a good girl right?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow as I stepped out of my house where they could easily shove me into the black van that was parked into my driveway.

His two bodyguards seemed momentarily caught off guard but the blue-eyed guy just narrowed his eyes as if not trusting me.

He was smart, I wouldn't trust me either.

I walked towards the van as they remained outside my house, locking it on my way, making sure to feel my phone in my jacket. I turned my head to look at them and smiled sweetly, "Come on then, let's get this over with."

I opened the door and motioned to the driver in a black head mask- that looked extremely stupid- to start the engine. Until the blue eyed guy finally started believing my act and spoke up. "Well then I guess we don't need this now."

I turned around, just in time to see him pass one of the guards a syringe.

I got into the van, acting as if I didn't see it and sat, trying to stop myself from grinning as I formed a plan in my head. I needed to find out where they were taking me or whom exactly they were taking me to.

I was following my gut and it never let me down before.

The two guards jumped into the van, sitting either side of me in the back and the blue-eyed guy sat at the front. I was squished between the two big men but that was an advantage to me as I discreetly looked down to the guard on my right, as I saw the syringe poking out of his pocket.

I had my jacket on.

If I could just grab it and put it into my jacket without anyone seeing, I thought.

"Wow, so this is epically boring," I said loudly.

They both turned to face me, raising their eyebrows in disbelief. Maybe they never had someone so relaxed getting kidnapped before. If only they knew how I was freaking out in the inside but I couldn't afford to show that.

"Uh..." The guard on my left started.

"Uh...What?" I smirked.

"Uh fuck off," he replied.