Epilouge

Assassin:

Grayson's phone buzzes in his pocket and he's quick to fish it out of his tight dark jeans.

"Hello." He mutters into the phone without checking the caller ID.

"The plumber said everything's fine." Alex mutters over the phone causing a small smile to play on Grayson's lips.

"Okay baby. I just finished work." He says grinning from ear to ear as him and his brother make their way across the parking garage to the car they've had forever and have been through all kinds of shit with.

"No traces this time right?" She ask referring to a few months ago when they were on the run constantly.

"None." He mutters throwing his gloves into the backseat of the car and taking his gun out of his waist band.

"I'll see you when you get here." She says softly.

"Okay baby. Bye love you." Grayson mutters quickly and ending the call as he jumps into the drivers seat.

"What'd the plumber say about the sink?" Ethan ask as he slides into the passengers seat.

Grayson fastens himself in and looks up at his brother. "Everything's fine now. There must have been a small leak or something." Grayson shrugs. Ethan nods.

"Is Alex okay?" Ethan ask as Grayson shifts the car into drive. "Never better." Grayson mutters as he keeps his eyes on the road.

Grayson knows she's happy because Grayson fixed her life to the best of his ability and has done absolutely anything to keep her safe. He's given her his all while she gives him hers.

————————
AN:

Yes this was third person again.

I found it only fitting to finish the book how it started.