nineteen

"There are very low chances of him surviving. H-He lost a lot of blood in the time he was waiting on the ambulance."

Yoongi didn't know what to say. "You said low chances.. but he still has a chance. What are you going to do? What has to happen?" The doctor went through a couple pages on his clip board. "Well, we've taken out the bullet and mended all we could. He needs a blood transfusion but the blood he needs is currently a often used one. We don't think there's enough."

"What type?"

"Y-Yoongi...? Where's Yoongi?" Jimin tried his best to sit up. "I'm glad.. the first person you look for when you wake up... Is me." Jimin turned his head to his right. Yoongi layed in another hospital bed. "Yoongi? What happened?" He tried to get out of the bed.

"No! Stay in bed. You're not well enough." Jimin didn't want to listen, he wanted to check on him. But he listened anyway. "Man, who knew I'd ever have to give that much blood?" Yoongi laughed a little. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, don't wanna freak you out but you could've died. So I, a universal donor, gave you my blood." Yoongi smiled. Jimin looked worried. "Oh calm down, I'm alive and talking aren't I?" He laughed a little.

"So that's what happened.." Jimin layed back on his bed. "We need to get her arrested." Yoongi held up a fist. "She's too young, that's too mean." Yoongi face palmed. "She shot you. I could've lost you. If that were to happen I'd have to kill her, jail is the least of her worries right now." Jimin chuckled.

"How long will I stay here?" He turned his head to Yoongi, who was now laying next to him. "A week. But I'll visit you everyday till I have to go home. Then I'll facetime you from there." Jimin smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Here's your dinner Mr. Park. And sir, visiting hours are over in three hours." The lady smiled and left. "I don't like the way she was looking at you." Jimin said as he spooned his food in his mouth. "Calm down there." Yoongi laughed. Jimin had been glaring at the door and eating angrily.

"I have to leave now. But I'll facetime you till you fall asleep." Jimin nodded as he gave Yoongi a kiss goodnight. "Visit me as soon as you can." Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"Now, time to teach that girl a lesson." Yoongi said after closing the door.

"Why did you do it?" He spoke low as he glared at her. "I-I don't know.. it just happened." She started crying. "If you loved him so much why would you try to kill him?" She cried more. "I... Meant to shoot you.." Yoongi turned and left. He had taken her out back behind the building of her job to speak to her.

"P-Please don't tell him!" He kept walking. "I just want him to love me again. I'm so lonely..." She spoke in a whisper. "Those days were over. Let him live and stay away from him. If you ever try to hurt him again. You'll regret ever meeting him." He continued walking.

Yoongi got back home and immediately dialed Jimin. "You took so long. I thought you fell asleep." Jimin pouted. "Sorry, I had some business to take care of." He scratched the back of his neck. "Like what? Seems to be bothering you." Jimin looked up. "Nothing important, how do you feel?" Jimin shrugged. "The wound hurts every now and then but, fine." Jimin smiled. Yoongi loved seeing him smile.

"I'll let you sleep now, I'm exhausted." Jimin yawned. Yoongi waved goodbye before hanging up.

Boom plot twist