one

It was just an ordinary school day for Jimin. Nothing new, nothing special. Just... School. He sat quietly staring out of the window to his left while resting his head on his hand. Class started a few minutes ago and he wasn't interested at all. Till...

"Attention class, we've just received a new student!" The teacher spoke enthusiastically to the class. Now that, caught his attention. His head turned to the front of the class. His jaw nearly hit the ground. Up front standing along with the teacher was a petit fair skinned beautiful girl. She had bobbed black silky hair. She was wearing a skirt that was a little too short but didn't reveal much.

"Please, introduce yourself." The teacher spoke to her as she nodded. "Hello, my name is Min Yoongi. I hope to have a good year here." She had a soft voice that was deeper than most girls. He liked it. "Are there any empty seats?" Jimin quickly raised his hand and said "here!" Before realizing he had made a fool of himself. He quickly put it down. "Well, since you're so enthusiastic, please show Ms. Min around after class." He nodded and hid his blushing cheeks.

He looked back at the window. I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look. Regardless of the promise he made in his head, he looked. He turned his head to his right and saw the beautiful angel sitting right next to him. She was reaching in her bag on the opposite side of them both. Her skirt raised a little. He saw something black and questioned for a while what it was. A gun holster? She sat back up and he looked away and quick as he could. He slowly looked back at her. She was resting her head on her hand while staring at him. "W-what?" He questioned as she just stared. "Nothing." She slightly shook her head. He couldn't take her eyes off of her. They were making dead eye contact. Neither was looking away.

"Would you look at that, class is over. Time to show me around." Yoongi said after the bell rang. She stood up and grabbed her bag. She waited by the desk for him. He quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out of the class with her.

"So, what's your name?" Jimins attention was again stolen by the new girl. "Huh? My.. name?" She nodded. "J-Jimin. Park Jimin." She smiled. "Nice name, Park." He threw his head back in front of him. "So, let's go see the cafeteria first." He walked forward as she followed. "When is lunch anyway? I'm starving." She trailed behind him. "It's at 12." She sighed. They got to the cafeteria. "Is that it?" She sighed. "You must really be hungry. She nodded. He turned around and started walking to his locker. He opened it and took out a granola bar. Her eyes lit up at the sight of it. "Here, take it." She took the the bar and thanked him.

"Where are we going now." She spoke after swallowing the bar. "Class." He smiled. "How do you know my schedule? Are you stalking me? I have a gun." She reached her hand in her bag. "No, no. I caught a glimpse of it in class. We have the same classes." She pulled her hand out of the bag. "Wait do you really have a gun?" She nodded as she pat the side of her bag. "Why?" She flipped her hair. "Self defense." He tilted his head in confusion. "From what? Boys?" He laughed. "Maybe." She eyed him after she said that. "I understand, anyone would try to get at a girl as beautiful as you." She laughed. "Thing is, I'm a dude."

Many people won't even read this but yep.. this is a yoonmin book... And.. enjoy?