four

I like it better calling him a guy...

Time skip, it's lunch. Yoongi had stayed by Jimins side all day and he enjoyed it. "You'll be sitting with me." Yoongi nodded. Yoongi had already planned to sit with him, he didn't have to tell him. They both walked towards a table with no one occupying it. Jimin sat on one side and Yoongi sat on the other.

"Do you always sit alone?" Jimin nodded. "Why? You're so nice." He spooned some food into his mouth. "I'm just really shy." Yoongi chuckled a little. "You aren't shy around me." Jimin looked up at him. "Well, that's a different story." Yoongi tilted his head a bit. "In what way?" At that moment, a stranger walked up to them. A girl.

"Um, hi Jimin." The girl pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yea?" He moved his attention from Yoongi to the girl. "I missed the day we chose partners for the project. And you don't have a partner so..." The girl was blushing and Yoongi noticed. "He's my partner." He smiled to the girl. "Um, I don't believe you have art with us." She smirked. "I guess I'll be your partner then." They girl's face lit up. "Um, we can start today at my house." She fiddled with her mini skirt. "We're doing homework at my place today. Sorry." Jimin shrugged as he looked at the girl. She sighed deeply. "Well, I guess we can do it tomorrow. But, can you please meet me at my locker after school." She told him the number and walked off after he agreed.

"She likes you." Jimin nearly choked on his food. "W-what? How would you know?" He wiped the food off of his lips that escaped. "Come on, I've liked guys before. She's obviously going to ask you out or something today." He spooned food into his mouth. "O-Oh." Jimin started to blush. "Man, you're so awkward." Yoongi threw a pea at him.

Another time skip, after school. "Let's head over to my place then shall we?" Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "Wait, but that girl." Jimin turned towards her locker. "Hey, this stuff is due soon. Do you want me to fail?" Jimin shook his head as he sighed. "Lead the way." They started walking out of the school grounds. The whole time, that girl watched them walk away.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Yoongi unlocked the door. Everything in the apartment was black and white with hints of pastel pink in the decorations. "You live alone?" Jimin asked while looking around the place. "Yea, my parents wouldn't accept the fact that I liked to crossdress every once in a while. I'm still their kid so they pay for my things." He threw his bag on the table. "So you crossdress everyday?" Jimin asked while sitting on the couch. "No. When I'm home I don't do it. Wait here." Yoongi disappeared into one of the rooms. Not too long later, he came back.

"Woah.." Jimin sat in awe as he looked at Yoongi. He was in a white t-shirt and a black pair of jeans. "What happened to Yoongi?" He stood up and circled him. "Well, all I did was change and take off the extensions so." Jimin couldn't believe how he could be so beautiful yet handsome. "Okay, quit checking me out. Let's get this homework done." Jimin snapped out of the trance and walked over to his backpack he left on the couch. He pulled out the papers and they both sat at a table. "I have a question, Park." Jimin looked up at Yoongi. "What is it?"

"Are you gay?"

That took a turn now didn't it....