five

"are you gay?"

Jimin nearly choked on air. "Why do you ask?" He tried to catch his breath from choking. "I'm assuming you are based on the fact that you answered my question with a question." Jimin didn't know how to respond. Am I gay? I'm attracted to him, but only him. Does that make me gay. "You alright? It was just a question." He waved his hand in front of Jimins face. "Huh? Yea." He focused on the papers again.

"Alright, Park. What did you get for number-" Yoongi was cut off. "I don't know what I like anymore." Yoongi smiled. "It's because of that question isn't it? I was just asking, that's all." He laughed. "I really don't know now." Yoongi rested his head on his hands. "Would you enjoy kissing a boy, a girl, or does it matter to you?" Jimin looked him in the eyes. "B-both?" He tilted his head. "Ah, you look like a cute little puppy. You're bi." He sat straight again. "Oh."

"It's been exactly five hours and thirty six minutes since we've started. We have four packets to go." Yoongi looked at his phone. Jimin was falling asleep. "Come on, Park. You need a nap." Jimin was too out of it to care about his surroundings. Yoongi took him to his room and layed him down on the bed. He pulled the covers over him and left the room. "I can finish eight packets on my own, right?"

A few hours later Jimin woke up. He looked around the room. Where am I? He saw a boys room with girls clothes around the place. He walked to the door and opened it. "Yoongi?" He found his way back to the living room. "Over here Park." He was in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Yoongi turned. "Cooking, duh. Uou left your phone so I told your mom you'd stay over." Jimins eyes opened wide. A night... With Yoongi?

"Help yourself Park, you slept for hours." There was a variety of meat. "Where will I sleep?" Yoongi looked up from eating. "On my bed if you want. I can crash on the couch." He put meat into his mouth. "No, this is your place. I'll sleep on the couch." Yoongi shrugged. He wasn't the type to argue over small things.

After they finished their dinner Yoongi went into his room and left Jimin alone, on the couch. He didn't know what to do so he waited. He eventually fell asleep.

Yoongi walked back in with warm pillows and a blanket. "I put these in the dryer so you'd ha-" He looked up and saw Jimin sleeping. He put the pillow underneath his head and slowly layed him down. Then he put the blanket over him. "Night, Park."

The next morning had finally came. Jimin sat up and stared blankly at nothing. It was something he did before getting ready. Wait, I'm not in my own house... He remembered he stayed the night at Yoongi's place. He sat there and waited for Yoongi. It was Saturday. No school or anything important today. Yoongi finally came out and was dressed as a guy again.

"Morning, Park." He walked to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast. I have pancakes.. hmm... And cereal. Not much on the menu." He chuckled. "Can I use your restroom?" Jimin stood up. "Sure, down the hall to your left." Jimin nodded and went into the restroom. Well, a black bathroom isn't what I would've expected. He quickly washed up and went back into the living room.

"It's Saturday, what do you want to do Park?" He shrugged. What he really wanted was to go home. He still couldn't believe he spent the night at a strangers home. "Hmm, well we could go get ice cream. After you go home though." Jimin nodded. "I'll pick you up later then. Let me see your phone." Jimin hesitantly handed it over. "Chill, I'm giving you my number." He handed it back. Jimin looked down at his phone. 'Yoongi 🖤' he held in a smile. "Text me when you're ready, Park."

Do I like him?

Yeet yeet