Chapter 1

Sasuke POV

It was the first day of school- at Konoha. I got kicked out of my old school because my parents sent me away after they found out I'm gay. I decided to live with my brother Itachi, who was also kicked out for being gay, he's just 25 and I'm 17. Since the school offered dorms, I had to live with a roommate. But it seems he had left early this morning but I still remember from last night. He was blonde, had blue eyes and his name was Naruto. I lived away from Itachi sadly to be in my dorm. But Itachi was allowed to visit as long as it was by dormitory visiting hours or a sleepover or extra time verified by the principal herself. "Grab your backpack, kiddo. The bus is almost here." Itachi smiled at me. I nodded. "You dont have to kid me, I'm 17." I picked up my backpack, a dark navy blue with black stripes on the sides, almost like an Adidas logo. I pulled on my shoes and I walked out to the bus stop, Naruto was there. We barely talked except for saying hello and then carrying on. I realize that..I just sort of...like Naruto..but he has a boyfriend. I don't know if he's even happy with that dogface, Kiba.

Finally, the bus arrived. Kiba was on it, I sighed. I popped in some earphones and listened to music. I tried to picture out what the song meant.

I think its time to practice what I preach,
Exercise the demons inside me,
Woah~ Gotta learn to let it go;
The past cant haunt me if I don't let it-

I couldn't picture it. All that popped in my mind was..
A cutie.

The bus arrived at school, finally, so we all lined up and got out of the bus, like elementary school

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The bus arrived at school, finally, so we all lined up and got out of the bus, like elementary school. I sighed. I walk to the office once I get inside. "Hello, Sasuke." A blonde woman with two pony tails asked me. The Hokage. I nodded. "I'm the Hokage, which you already know. I'm the principal, too. Here is your schedule." She smiled and handed me a little personalized book with my name on it, it had all the teacher's names, and a little description about the class they teach, there was a map on it, a lunch menu, and of course, my schedule. There was a 10 minute intermission between every class. My first class, Social Studies, would start in 20 minutes. I decide to get there early after I dropped off my things at the locker. I changed my mind and just went to the boys bathroom. I took a look in the mirror before walking to towards a stall.

Normal POV
Sasuke's face was red. 'Did Itachi fuck around with lipstick? Or does my body know something that I don't--' Sasuke was interrupted when a loud moan came from the back stall. 'Bingo...' Sasuke thought. Thats what was making Sasuke red. Then he heard..slapping noises?

But Sasuke didn't believe it. He decided to go to the stall next to the back one and activated Sharingan. He silently gasped. Covered his mouth.

SHARINGAN VIEW

Naruto was on all fours, pants pulled down but his shirt still on. He was being held down forcefully by the dog man AKA Kiba. Kiba was thrusting in and out of Naruto. Naruto let out a painful grunt. "I said I didn't want to!' Naruto grumbled as he tried to get free. "I want to break up if this is what you plan on doing on the first fuckin' day of school!" Naruto succeeded to pull out of Kiba's grip.

SASUKE POV

So I guess Kiba and Naruto are dating. Its always like that. My new love interest is occupied! But not for long, Naruto will soon break up with Kiba. I got out of my stall. I turned my back to see Naruto limping out his stall. He almost fell, but without thinking, I caught him. "Are you okay?" I asked. He gave me a weak smile of lies. "I know you're not. Whats your first class?" I asked. "Social Studies." He replied. "Mine too. I'll walk you there." Naruto nodded. I took one step out of the bathroom hall and we got pushed by someone, Kiba. Me and Naruto laid on the floor.
"Lay your fingers off my boyfriend!" Kiba shouted. "I am not your boyfriend, Kiba!" Naruto shot back. "Why are you afraid of me touching a boy? Because you literally raped him in a bathroom stall and you want him to yourself? Fair enough." I said, without thinking. There was silence, Kiba's face read 'how did you know'. Kiba smashed my head on the lockers. I saw blood slowly make its way down my head. "Shit!" Naruto grumbled as he failed when he tried to stand up. Mr. Hatake (Kakashi) walked out and spotted us three. "Kiba. In Tsunade's office, now." He ordered. I felt lightheaded and dizzy, maybe from the loss of blood. "Naruto and the new student, Sasuke, was it?..Get to the infirmary room. You guys need to get treated. Especially you, Sasuke." He said sternly, looking at me. "Ok..ay.." I said befote I passed out.

--

I woke up all groggily. I looked to the left, it was Naruto in a seperate bed. We were in the infirmary. I looked to my right and Itachi was there, talking to Deidara, his boyfriend, on the phone. "I..tachi.." I croaked. He looked at me. "Little otouto, you're awake!" He smiled. I hugged him tight. Naruto started to stir. "I love you, otouto." Itachi said, and suddenly, tears of joy leaked out of my eyes.

NARUTO POV
"Thank god you're gay. Or else I would have had nowhere to live for the past 4 months." A voice said. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke hugging someone. I placed my hand over my eyes. It was pretty bright in the room. I sat up. I looked at my roomate. "Sasuke?" I asked. He pulled away from the hug with that dude and looked at my surprised. "You're awake. This is my big brother, Itachi." Sasuke introduced his brother. I taco decided to speak. "Is this your boyfriend, Sasuke?" "I swear, just because you have the ability to use your smart mouth, doesn't mean I want to hear it, Itachi." He said. I giggled. Realizing what I did, I coughed to change the subject and then, I failed as my face turned beet red.

Why am I blushing?

Do I like him?

Why...

Should I ask him out? No! Thats too quick and way too smooth. I am never a seme! I'm the uke, sadly. I just have to hope that he likes me.

But hope?

Hope...

Hope is not easy.