'What's the meaning of my life if she only care with chaeyoung? How about me? Didn't she want to feel me too?...should I just jump here?' Bambam thought to his self.

"Don't ever think about that bam, I can read your mind" suddenly Mina's voice can be heard out of nowhere.

"Yah, that's unfair! Just go back being a person now so I can hit you!" He said jokingly.

"Oh yeah? As if you can do that to me" Mina replied, bambam rolled his eyes and decided to go home..alone.

(The next day)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"I'll leave now, just continue resting there arraso?, See you later!"

"Arraso, take care unnie" then jihyo left our dorm and here I am...all alone. Jihyo went to the company to finish her unfinished work, meanwhile, I've been at our dorm for 2days now, they won't let me visit Mina until I'm finally recharged, I miss her already, but I think this is best for me too, I've been so exhausted this past 2months, my eyebags were sooooo big making me to look like a panda...

'im so bored right now, what should I do?'

I walked towards J-LINE's room and went to Mina's bed, then tears starts to fall again without me recognizing it while I'm hugging her pillow.

'it smells like her'

Yup, it still smells like her, her scent never fails to make me going bananas, I miss her, I miss her smile, her laugh, her flirty side.... everything, I miss everything about her how long should I wait until I can hear those laugh and see those smile again?....1year?, 2years? 8years?....

'Tears kept on falling, mouth keeps on drooling.
For all I know is to wait you every morning.
Even though I close my eyes, your face still remains that I kept on seeing...
Time goes by, and i still hear my name that you've been calling.
Calling my name sweetly and I can't help but falling.
Falling for your trap, but until now I still keep on believing.
Believing that it is real even though I know I'm just dreaming.'

*Ring!*

I came back to the reality as soon as I heard my phone rang, I picked it up and saw jeongyeon unnie's number.

C: Yoboseyo?

J: Chaeyoung, go back here at the hospital, now!

C:wae?!

J:just go here!!, PPALI!! No time to explain.

C:bu-

End call.

This girl, such a badass....as soon as she hang up the call, I changed my clothes and hurried to the hospital.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

"Mina.... she's.." Momo unnie stopped talking then she gulped.

"What?, What happened?" I asked.

"She already woke up"

"WHAT?!" I immediately opened the door, and saw nayeon and jeongyeon standing there with a blank face.

"What happened?, Why's your face like that?" I asked.

"Chaeng....Mina forgot us" jeongyeon said then she tapped my shoulders. And they left the room.

What?, Mina... forgot us?, H-how? Why?, I have so many questions in my mind right now, I took a glance at her and she's just staring at the wall and not doing anything.