B🖤

Intro

Saturday morning

On a cloudy, wintery day, the cool wind was gently knocking on the window.
There was a girl who was sleeping peacefully, hugging her legs and shivering from the cold.
The girl's roommate came rushing into her room, trying to wake the girl up from her deep sleep. " JIHEE WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY". The roommate kept calling her friend's name to wake her up. Until finally, the little girl's eyes opened slightly,all she could see was darkness. She let out a soft groan to wake up in completely darkness again. The girl shivered once again, feeling the cold hit her warm body. The girl sat up, then moved off the bed, slowly making her way to the bathroom.

Jihee used to live in orphanage. She lost her parents due to car accident when she was a kid. Jihee moved out of the orphanage when she turned 18 years old, with her best friend Sumin.

However after the girl turned 19 her life turned upside down for the second time. She lost her vision due to another accident she had. It can be treated, though it costs alot of money, the girl has none of that. It has been 3 years since she lived in darkness, which makes her 21 years old now.

Jihee in the beginning thought she was extremely unfortunate. She first lost her parents and second she lost her sight. But she learnt that everything happened for a reason.
Thus she accepted the reality.

________________________________
FIRST CHAPTER

Jihee came out of the bathroom after having a warm shower feeling fresh. She wrapped a towel around her small body, and she felt the bed and there was clothes on her bed were ready for her to wear. A smile appeared on her face. She has a great friend who was always by her side. Sumin is her best friend also her roommate, Jihee wouldn't be alive without Sumin.

Jihee's hands on the wall feeling the way, a guide for her to reach the kitchen. She successfully reached the kitchen since she got used to it. She also found the table and the seat. The breakfast was there and ready for her to eat. Both girls ate their breakfast peacefully.

The girl and her best friend recently moved houses. They are still not used to their surroundings, they decided to look around and explore more of their new area. Jihee wore her jacket then head out with Sumin to explore the area.

"oh there is a coffee shop near our house Jihee" Sumin beamed excited. Sumin loves coffee so much and for Jihee she loves red velvet cake. They decided to visit the coffee shop.
The line was so long and they both had to wait for their turn. Sumin suddenly got a call and she had to excuse herself for few minutes.

The line got shorter and shorter. "Hello welcome to the BTS coffee shop what would you like to get" Jihee heard a sweet voice that belongs to a guy. 'is it our turn now' she thought, flustered she doesn't know their menu. "what would you like to get" the guy repeated confused. Sumin came back at the right time " sorry Jihee" she apologized.

Jihee and Sumin went to a table to enjoy their warm drinks. "I got really nervous when I heard the barista's voice" Jihee started. "Why would you be nervous" Sumin asked her confused. "I dont know why. But it made me flustered for some reason, probably because I didn't know their menu?" she replied to her friend. "Jihee I'm curious can you distinguish if someone is cute or not by their voice?" Sumins wonders. "What kind of question is that. It was random" she laughed. "But I know for sure you have both ugly voice and ugly face" she added laughing. "Wow" she replied in disbelieve and laughed. "That barista is really cute" Sumin whispered to Jihee. "To be honest I don't care about looks. My 'good looking' crush rejected me just because I can't see anymore." She sighed. "After I became like this, I have learned quite few things. What really matters is personality and how they treat you" she continued. "True" Sumin agreed. "But that barista and his fellow workers are cute tho" she giggled. "You already have a boyfriend what are you doing? Lol" Jihee giggles back in confusion.

Both girls left the coffee shop continuing exploring around their new area.
______________________________

Back at home

[Sumin pov]

" Jihee seems down " I thought while I was getting ready to sleep. "I want her to be happy" I thought again. Eyes closed to wake up in dreamland.

______________________________
Hope y'all liked the first chapter :3
I will be updating daily :3
I had this idea a year ago but my lazy ass didn't want to write it. I finally got motivated (after a year) to write this fanfic.

It would be amazing if you vote and comment on this chapter ♡