Fear

I wake up in the morning, sore and sick.

And naked.

I sit up slowly, clutching my pounding skull. Someone stirs beside me. I look over at the lumps under the blankets. I pull back the covers gently.

It's Calvin and Roxy.

My stomach churns.

I throw back the covers, stumbling from the bed. I just make it to the toilet before I empty all the alcohol from the night before into the toilet.

"Hey babe, you okay?"

I wave Roxy away.

"Don't come near me."

She disobeys my command, stepping forward. I flush the toilet and back against the wall, the cool tile refreshing against my face.

"Are you okay, Jay?"

It's Cal. He pops his head into the doorway. The urge to cry overwhelms me. I stand from the tile, covering myself. I grab my clothes and rush out of room.

"Why are you covering up, Jay? It's nothing I didn't see last night!"

His words make me freeze in my tracks. I turn slowly, anger boiling inside of me.

"What does that mean exactly?"

He smirks at me, acknowledging my anger.

"You don't have to hide your body from me because you showed everything to me last night."

I know I didn't show him my naked body.

"Now I know why Roxy is constantly pawing at you."

Before I know it, my hand connects with his cheek. My actions temporarily stun him. I bolt, angry and confused. Roxy grabs onto my shoulder, spinning me to face her.

"What's gotten into you?!"

"Let me go."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

"You mean besides the fact that I may or may not have participated in some kind of screwed up display of affection between you and Cal last night?"

"You wanted to!"

"No I didn't!"

"You nodded!"

"I was semi-conscious because he drugged me!"

This shuts them both up and loosens her grip. I pull away from her, dropping my clothes and getting dressed. Once I'm fully clothed, I glare at the two people who are still silent.

"Both of you can rot in hell."