Chapter 18: Ashton

I saw Annah enter the prom and she looked beautiful and I immediately got pissed when I saw him.

"Babe, I want some punch." Talia said.

"I'm not your babe and you can go get it yourself." I said.

"Ashy? What are you looking at?" She said and looked in the direction I was looking in and saw I was looking at Annah.

"Ashy, you're here with me." She said.

"Tal..." She grabbed my face and kissed me.

When I pull away, Annah was looking at us and frowned, not before looking away.

I had to fix this before she stops speaking to me at all. I was about to talk to her but she went dancing with Xavier. After a while I had to speak to her, so when Talia went to go talk to one if her friends, I left to speak to Annah.

"Annah?"

"Ashton." She said, but still had one arm around Xavier's neck.

"You look nice." I said.

"Thanks. You look nice too." She said, this conversation was a little awkward.

"Uhmm, can I talk to you?" I said wanting to get her alone.

Her and Xavier talk for a few seconds then she finally agreed. I smiled at Xavier.

 I smiled at Xavier

"Let's go, Ashton." She said and we went outside to another room. It was empty.

"What do you want Ashton?" She said.

"I know you saw me and Talia, but we are just friends. She didn't have a date, so we decided to go together." I said.

"Didn't you tell me you had a date already and it wasn't Talia." She said.

"Well I lied, because me and Tally just broke up and I couldn't find another date and I was going to ask you, but Zander asked you." I said.

"You know his name and I was second choice again. So if Xav didn't ask me you would have asked me as last resort." She said.