Chapter 11: Ashton

Dude and Annah's been all smiley at each other all week. It was honestly pissing me off. Me and Xavier aren't friends but I tolerate him because of Annah.

"So Annah, are you ready for prom in the next two weeks​." I asked Annah.

"Yeah, I can't wait." She said back.

I was going with Talia before she cheated and we broke up, but now I'm out of a date. So I'll probably go with Annah.

"So what color are you wearing?" I asked her, so we would match.

"I don't know, me and Xavier haven't talked about it." She said.

"Why would you need to talk to him about it?" I said.

"Because he asked me and we're going together." She said and wrap her arms around his torso and he put his arm on her shoulders

"What?" I asked.

"I asked her this weekend, can you believe nobody's ask her yet?" He asked me.

"No, I can't." I said monotone.

"Did you invite somebody to prom, yet?" Annah asked

"Yeah. I asked her some time ago." I don't even know why I said yes.

"Oh cool, we can double date. Meet up and go together." She said.

"Yeah, uhmm...I'm going to class early because I need to speak to Ms. Fulton about the project." I didn't have to speak to her. I just needed to get away. We didn't even have a project.

"Okay? See you in class." Annah said.

"Okay, later." I walked away.

Something told me not to look back, but I couldn't help myself. I looked behind me and they were kissing, not just a peck, but like full on making out and she wasn't pulling away, she was kissing him back.

 I looked behind me and they were kissing, not just a peck, but like full on making out and she wasn't pulling away, she was kissing him back

When the hell that happened? What happened to her being in love with me? Now she kissing other people. I didn't even notice I was standing there that long, she looked up at me.