Romar's Princess (Tom Riddle) 10

I dedicated this to Melissa300 because she was my very first fan! Thanks love! (:

Tom’s POV

“Tom?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s the matter with you?”

I sighed to myself. I knew she would ask that. I haven’t really said anything since she came out of the bathe room in my shirt. Seeing her standing there with just my shirt on, I almost completely forgot that I had to kill her. And when I did remember, images of her dying and lying at my feet, with only my shirt on and eyes wide open, flashed through my mind.

Now, though, the room was dark and I had her tucked safely under my arm. Ha, safely? Right now, I’m the most dangerous thing to her.

“Nothing is wrong with me.”

“Oh,” I could hear in her voice how she didn’t believe me but, she wasn’t pushing it.

Vanlanthiriel was turned away from me, her back to my chest. She wiggled around a little bit. I had to suppress a groan as she wriggled against my groin. Never before had I felt like this. I just wanted to turn her around and kiss her senseless. 

I remembered the kiss we had, err, the one I stole from her. Her lips were so soft, so sweet. I just wanted to do it again, at least one more time before I kill her.

I wondered how she would feel if I turned her around right now and kissed her, and then killed her afterward.

I knew it would be completely selfish of me to do such a thing. I already had to kill her because of my stupid feelings for her. Making her kiss me would just be like another punishment for her that she didn’t deserve.

“Tom?” She whispered again.

“What?”

I hadn’t meant to sound as mean as I did but, I didn’t like getting interrupted in my thoughts.

“Are you mad at me?” Her voice was quieter now, as if she was scared to talk. And she probably was.

“No, I’m not mad at you.”

She didn’t say anything after that, to which I was a little thankful.

Having Vanlanthiriel here, now, just made it seem even harder to even think about harming her. Which was weird, considering that I hardly knew her at all.

A thought occurred to me then. If I didn’t even really know Vanlanthiriel then, there was no way that I could have these feelings for her. It was nothing serious, just a simple crush. She’s the only person that has been close to me like this, and it wasn’t even that close. She’s just a pretty princess. A pretty princess that has power. That’s what I’m attracted to; her power. Not her.

Now that I think about it, this could be perfect. She was a princess, she could rule by my side. I didn’t really need an heir though, since I’m going to be immortal. But, it was always nice to have somebody by your side.

But, that would just make things more dangerous for her. If people actually thought I was in love with her, then they would try to kill her to get to me. Not everyone is going to be exactly pleased with the plans I have in store for them.

And not only that, what makes me think she would want to rule by my side? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the only guy that was nice to her. She was probably already promised to someone else…

My blood boiling at this point, I decided I did not care if she was promised to someone already. She would be my bride. If I had to threaten and kill, then I would do it. She was going to be mine, and that was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so there's chapter ten! Sorry it took so long! I promise I'll try to update sooner! So, since it's so hard for me to keep up with this story, I've decided to put all my other stories on hold until I've finished this one. No one is really reading the other ones that much anyways. Probably because I can't seem to upload them that fast, lol. Sorry! But no one has messaged me on ideas or if they want another Tom Riddle story and it'd upsetting me >.<

There's not even that much votes. But, don't worry all you faithful readers, I'm not going to end this story just because you don't want to show your suport! hha,

ANYWAYS, this is a really long authors note so I'm just going to end it with...

PLEASE READ THIS STORY CALLED "Heart to Heart" it is a VERY good story that just isn't getting the votes and comments that it deserves.

The story is by: HatterHarte

PLEASE READ AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND MESSAGE!

Thanks!

-Chelsea(;