Romar's Princess (Tom Riddle) 17

Tom

"Well, have a safe trip home, Tom." King Mathaniel said.

"I will." I did not try to shake his hand as I turned around to leave. There was nothing more that I wanted than to just get out of this God forsaken place.

I decided it was time to go a few nights ago when I realized just what these people were up to. Making a stupid book filled with "soul mates" and trying to make it look as if I was the princess's. I could almost laugh at it.

"Bye, Tom." I heard the soft voice of the princess. When I had gotten back that night, she had been gone. And as for the nights after that, I had told the King that I did not need her in my chambers bothering me as I packed, for I would be leaving. When the King heard this he nearly had a fit. I reassured him that there was nothing he could do for me, for he and all the rest of his men were mere muggles, and this entire trip was to merely amuse myself.

He hadn't liked the fact that I was practically laughing in his face.

And just as I hadn't answered him when he asked if I was going to harm his kingdom, I did not answer the Princess either. Whether she was in on it or not, I was not sure. But I had the feeling that she was, that everyone here was. Which is why I will be back here, whilst they all sit around and laugh at how she had tricked me into snogging her, as if she had actually wanted it.

Yes, I would be back for all of them. The stupid librarian too. I would let most of my followers deal with the others, but the King, the Princess, and the librarian were all mine.

And then I was gone.