Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is this?", she said, unamused. She turned the cup and saw that it had a different name on it, "Shit, I must have took the wrong drink..", she muttered, "Well let's just hope..", she trailed, reading the name on the cup, "...Jinyoung here, likes mocha latte, and I'll just drink his hot chocolate..", she sighed as she made her way towards her car.

Jinyoung on the other hand, figured that their drinks accidentally got mixed up too, he sighed, annoyed at his own carelessness, he just continued drinking the mocha latte, eventhough it wasn't hot chocolate, he was too exhausted to order another one.

-

"Soyou, I need the design of the new uniforms to be changed, it just doesn't suit our company.", Jisoo said over the phone, she was driving back home from work one evening.

"Yes, yes, you have to tell them to change it up a bit, my father wouldn't like the new uniforms, alright, thank yo-", Jisoo was cut off as she felt her car got bumped into, she jerked to the front by accident and gasped in shock.

"S-soyou, I'll text you the details later, I have to go.", Jisoo said, hanging up.

Jinyoung on the other hand was shocked when he felt like he bumped into something. He groaned and got out of his car to check.

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the back of her car, it was dented.

"Excuse me?!!! I was not the one with my phone.", Jinyoung shot back.

"Wow Mr!! I wasn't using my phone!!!", Jisoo defended herself.

"You sure?", he scoffed as he nodded towards Jisoo's hand and she had her phone in it. Jisoo got embarassed.

"You dented my car, you could've at least used your horn!!!", Jisoo exclaimed, "Dad's going to kill me.", Jisoo mumbled.

"Do you know that you could get a penalty for using your phone while driving?", Jinyoung said.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I'm such a busy person that I even have to take calls while driving.", she sassed, "what are you going to do now ugh.", she said folding her arms, Jinyoung realised that she looked familiar but shrugged it off.

"God..I don't have time for this.", Jinyoung muttered as he took out his wallet from his pocket, "Go get it fixed and tell me how much it costs, I'll pay for it, here's my card.", Jinyoung said as he handed his card to Jisoo. Jisoo was about to respond until he went into his car and drove off.

"Wai–Oh my god!!! Hello!! Mr!! He just left me hanging like that.", she exclaimed. She went into her car and leaned on the driver's seat, she took a look at the card.

"Park Jinyoung..? Architect? Wow..", she read, impressed, "I guess I'll call him when the car's fixed.", she said to no one in particular, "Wait..Jinyoung? And he did look familiar..no..it can't be.", she said, shrugging off the thought as she started her engine and drove off.

-

Jisoo pressed the doorbell to her older sister's house, and suddenly the gate opened, she walked in and her 4-year-old niece ran towards her, crashing into her for a hug.

"Aunt Jisoo!!!", she said looking up at her aunt excitedly.

"Helloooo Haejin.", Jisoo smiled and picked her up into her arms, "Where's mummy? Come on let's go inside.", she said.