Part 6

Mathias POV

I lay down beside Lukas and just watch him, his perfect, angelic features, his light blonde hair, I watch as he takes in slow steady breaths drifting further and further into the realm of sleep.

'What was with that magic' I think perplexed.

He said his magic was relatively basic but that energy felt anything but, it didn't feel like normal human magic or normal magic in general, but something stronger, something god like. I would know being as I am technically a god. I guess I'll take it up with him later, he said his mother was the one who taught him so maybe she'll have answers.

As I continued to watch my precious mate I began to grow tiered my self and felt my self slowly slipping of to the world of dreams.

I wake up when I feel movement next to me and open my eyes to see Nor staring up at me.

"Morning" I say to him

"actual it's after noon" he corrects.

" want to head over to your mothers now then"

he nods in response, we get up from the bed and walk out of the room together, I grab Lukas and take off down the mountain.

No one POV

The two fly down the mountain, Lukas of course being carried by Mathias.

They come to a halt just outside the meadow that lead to his mothers small cottage.

"You stay here, I'll come get you after I explain the situation"Lukas said as he walked towards the meadow path.

The Dane nodded and watch as Lukas made his way to th small cottage nestled on the other side of the meadow, right on the line of the forest and the meadow.

He stoped at the door of the home 'I hope this goes well' he thought as he entered the house.

"Mamma" he said stepping through the small hallway to the small kitchen.

"L-Lukas" he could hear her say as the sound of glass breaking could be heard.

He rushed into her bedroom "Lukas" she shouted, springing up from her bed, running to hug her son, there were fresh tears in her eye as well as the stains it left on her clothes and face, most likely from hearing about the possible demise of her son.

After about half an hour of explaining the current situation to his mother he made the trip back through the meadow, to where he left Mathias, who was surprisingly waiting patiently where he was left.

A look of worry crossed Lukas's face.

"What's wrong" the Danish dragon inquired

"how am I going to explain your appearance" the Norwegian said worriedly

"oh, give me a sec" he said as he sifted into a complete human form, his tale, wings, horns and scales now gone a look of pain just grazing his face as he tried to hide it.

"You can do that?!"

"Yeah it's just that it really hurts so I try to refrain from shifting completely." He said reviving from the pain of the shift, his back ached and it's felt really weird without his wings

"but you shifted before just fine"

"Well It did hurt but not nearly as much, changing the size of my wings and other features isn't that hard but completely shifting really puts a strain on my body and I don't really shift a whole lot to begin with"

'he shifted just to make this easier for me?' Lukas thought blushing slightly.

"Ok, let's go" Lukas said monotonously.

The walk back and after an hour more of explaining and reintroduction, things began to calm down a bit.

"Hey, isn't it time for Emil to be picked up from school?" Lukas asked his mother "oh yes it is, but I asked Tino to pick him up and drops him of earlier" she said before beginning to go into a coughing fit.

"I'll go get some water, Mathias stay here with her" he said as he went outside to the well.

"hey are you ok" Mathias asked concerned

"yes yes I'm fine" she said as the coughing died down a bit. Lukas came back and handed his mother a cup of water

"I'm going to go make you some medicine, ok, Mathias would you mind staying here while I go and get some ingredients"

"sure" Mathias said, realizing this was his chance to ask about Nor's magic

"k I'll be back in about half an hour then" he said as he walked out the door.

The two of them were left in the home alone "would you like some more water ms.bondivek"

"please call me Astrid*, Mathias, and isn't their something else you'd like to ask me" she said slyly.

"How did you... ok then, what's up with Lukas' powers, their not like a normal humans"

"ah so you've noticed, well you see Lukas isn't exactly a normal human.....

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Cliff hanger this time, I thought this chapter would be a longer one but apparently not, I'll up load the next chapter tomorrow, I already have it written I just need to edit, but it's like 12 am right now so I'm'a go to sleep now, welp see ya next chapter *edit I forgot to say that Astrid is a Norse name meaning goddess
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉