Part 3

Ok so slight mature content, just to give fair warning ⚠️ I will not write them actually doing the deed if they ever do get to that point but their is some sexy time in this chapter but mostly just cuddling and a bit of drama ~ enjoy~ also the art is mine

LUKAS POV

I awoke with the sound of Mathias's voice, I looked up groggily only to see Mathias underneath me blushing like crazy. I then realized our current position and quickly back away

"what the- how did-um" I say not really sure of what's going on or how we ended up like this.

" Diner is in the next r-room help yourself" he said walking the opposite way he pointed

"where are you going"

"I have something to do really quick" he said before practically sprinting out the room, but I did notice, despite him trying to hid it, an ever so present 'tent' in his lower regions.

I blush a bright crimson at the thought of the possible cause and slightly smirk as a result. I shake those dirty thoughts off, at the sound of my stomach grumbling once more and walk to the other part of the cave Mathias pointed to.

In the 'room', was a small fire with fish strung over it to roast. It- it's my favorite how did he- he remembered, maybe there is some chance of him loving me back maybe...

No don't get carried away Lukas a hot guy like him is bond to be straight, but then again....

I'll worry about this later right now I'm just really hungry. I walk over to the fire and take a fish off, then proceed to take a bit... "oh my Thor this is incredible"

" you really think so"

I jump at the sound of Mathias's voice, he chuckled at the site of my surprised reaction. "Yes, this is really good" I replied with a small blush, I hope he didn't notice.

He stares at me for a second then bursts out into a blinding smile. All I can do is take in that beautiful smile of his and maybe smile my self which is quite rare.

Suddenly his expression change to one more serious" Lukas I really need to talk to you about earlier..." he trailed of his sentence.

oh no he's talking about the crush thing, 'great I find out he's alive and now he's probably going to reject me and say he never wants to see me again because of it, I'm going to lose him again' I think drearily, well no matter what, it was going to happen eventually might as well get this over with, I hope he's not to harsh.

No ones POV

Mathias fidgeted nervously with his tunic as he rounded up his courage to tell Lukas his feelings.

Lukas tried to prepare him self emotionally for what he thought would come.

" Lukas look I know that you don't think I feel the same way about you-" "I don't think, I know Mathias" Lukas interjected Mathias mid sentence

"Lukas, look i-"

"don't even try" he said coldly, well trying to but the emotions he felt had their way and shone through, revealing his sad and broken hearted state.

Mathias had had enough, he now knew no matter what he said it was impossible to get through to the Norwegian.

'time for plan b then' Mathias thought. He slowly approached the indigo eyed man who was in front of him.

Lukas had his head down trying his best to hide the tears now in his eyes, until he felt a callused and clawed hand lift his chin, his dark blue/purple eyes now stared into the crystal blue eyes he had come to love so.