Peter One-Shot

Requested

    You watched him, from the balcony, practicing his sword skills.

    He was amazing. He also just looked so hot! He had muscles that weren't too big, but they were just right. His sweat covered his face making it glisten in the bright sun.

    You were just love struck. You had it really bad. Like you were basically a stalker now. It was bad. You couldn't control it.

    You have been watching him practice for like 3 hours. Your feet started to hurt from standing so much.

    That's when he looked up. You turned around as fast as you could. He probably saw me along time ago.

    Your face felt like it was on fire. He saw you staring. What were you going to do?!

    You went back inside your room. Then, you saw something you didn't want to see.

    More like someone.

    Caspian, you big brother, was just sittinyour bed. He had his arms crossed and he looked furious.

    "Yes," you asked. You were terrified at what he was going to say. Did he catch you staring as well?

    "What were you just doing?" E asked raising an eyebrow.

    "I-I uh, I was cloud watching," such a face palm.

    "Hmm," you were twirling you hair and looking at your feet as you dragged your shoe across an area over and over again.

    You couldn't make eye contact. "So, is Peter a cloud?" You still couldn't make eye contact.

    When he got like this, he could get scary, but for some reason funny. If you were watching him doing this to someone, you would be laughing like crazy, but it was pointed at you. So, you just had shame upon you.

    "No," you replied. You were still looking at the ground.

    "Then Why were you looking at him?" He asked.

    "No reason," you couldn't tell him you weren't because he had just caught you.

    "Oh there is a huge reason. I know you live him. I know that you watch him whenever you get the chance. But still, three hours!!"

    "I'm sorry, please don't tell Peter," I pleaded.

    "Oh, sweaty, he already knows. Why hasn't he confronted you? Because I already talked to him." He said so proudly.

    "So he likes me!" You ask excited.

    "Oh he is crazy for you, but you won't be dating him." He stated.

    "You can't tell me who I can or can not date!" You yelled. Cliché right.

    He shrugged and left the room. What the heck?!