Peter One-Shot

One-Shot - Peter is frustrated.

Peter
Peter wasn't having a good day being king. He had a lot of work to do and he didn't have enough time. He wanted to stay away from Y/n because when he is mad there is always a fight.
When Peter walks down the hall to get to the throne room he spots you. He just thinks about how beautiful you are with your curls hanging on your shoulders and your beautiful red dress.
When he sees you look at him he turns away and walks more quickly. He really didn't want you to get mad at him. Also he had tons of work to do. He looked behind him and you had your head down. You looked very sad, he didn't know why. Then it came to him, of course.

Y/n
When you are walking down the hall you notice Peter. You haven't seen your boyfriend the whole day. You bet he is really busy today, like he always is. When you two are about to pass each other, you try to smile at him, but he just looks down and ignores you.
Why is he ignoring me, did I do something wrong. Thoughts just pop into your head over and over. You look down to where your feet are suppose to be, but the dress is covering them up.
Then you feel a strong hand on your shoulder, and you turn around. You know that touch anywhere.
"Y/n, I'm sorry if it feels like I am ignoring you. I was just trying to stay away because I am frustrated with all my work and I don't want to start a fight with you. But what I am trying to prevent got worse, you are sad. I am just so sorry." He apologizes.
Without any hesitation you smash your lips to his and kiss all of the sorrow away.