Edmund One-Shot

One-Shot - You almost dying.

    They just got back from battle when something terrible happened. Everyone was sad and angry. Fights were here and there. But nobody knew that Edmund's queen was suffering.
    Everyone ran to y/n when she was placed on the ground. Her blood pouring out of her small body. Her breathing was ragged.
    Edmund was the first one to her. His tears streaming down his face. He held her face close to his chest and silently cried as she died slowly.
    Everybody was so devastated, that they forgot there was a way to save her. Even Lucy was standing there crying.
    That's when Edmund head popped up, "Lucy!" He yelled "Your healing cordial!"
Lucy looked up with so much shock, then she sprinted over and sat, yanking the cordial out of her pouch. She put two drops into y/n mouth, she wasn't going to risk it.
Everyone stared at the dying, innocent, young lady and waited. Edmund looked up to his supporting brother then back to his love.
If this healing liquid thing worked it would have happened by now. Peter's face told Edmund to not give up hope yet.
Then a gasp filled the air and relief spread all the way across everyone's faces, especially Edmund's.
    Edmund hugged y/n tight and put his face into her neck. "I thought I lost you." Edmund said crying into her shoulder.
    "You can't get rid of me that easily." Y/n said.
Edmund smashed his lips to hers.