"What chu doing?"

"Chilling in bed right now. I think I'm catching a cold," she sighed. I knew she was frowning by the way her tone of voice dropped.

I nodded thinking about what to do the rest of the night, "You wanna go grab some In-n-Out?"

She hesitated, "You sure? I don't wanna get you sick."

"I don't get sick."

She chuckled, "Okay, I'm ready when you're ready. Just text me when you're here."

"I'm at school so I'll be there in a few, bye Bear."

"Bye Rozan." I ended the call and grinned to myself lightly. Jimmy can be hung up with this girl all night because tonight I have Bear all to myself.

I pulled out of the school and drove to Ella's house. I got there pretty quickly and debated if I should ring the doorbell or text her. Man, f it. I quickly changed out of my windbreaker and pulled my hoodie over my head.

I walked to her door and rang her doorbell. Seconds later, I was greeted with her mother at the screen door.

"Hola, Rozan," she welcomed me with a giant smile and pulled me in for a hug. I'll be honest, I missed her hugs. They were always so welcoming and warm. "Isabella is still in her room, you can go up there if you want."

I nodded and thanked her. I hopped up the stairs quickly and knocked on her door before opening it. She sat there on her bed sitting with her legs crossed looking down towards her laptop. She had a such a beautiful smile that it made my heart warm to see her that I returned a goofy smile back.

She chuckled and opened out her arms for me to hug her, "I didn't think you'd actually come in. You could've just texted and I'd be out."

"I know but I felt like being extra," I laughed and sat down on her bed.

"Well since you're here already, let me just finish this essay real quick and then we can head out."

"Ight," I said and leaned back on her bed. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through every thing and checked my snap. I don't remember when but I ended up falling asleep, because I was being pushed by Isabella.

"You sure you wanna go or you just wanna stay in and watch a movie?" She asked. Her laptop was closed and now on her dresser. I checked the time to see it was now midnight.

"I'm hungry." But I sure was exhausted too.

"My mom has some extra pozole if you want some," she commented. I noticed she had on some bunny slippers and pajamas. She looked cozy making me want to just hold her in my arms.

"What's that?"

"It's like a Mexican stew."

"Okay, I'll try some." I slowly got up and stretched my arms. I pulled my hoodie over my head since I had the chills all of a sudden. I guess Isabella noticed I shook.

"Sorry, my mom usually puts the temperature extremely cold because somehow the cold air kills the germs."

"It's fine. Hey, how come you weren't at the game tonight taking pictures? I barely noticed now that you weren't there."

"Scrimmages aren't mandatory for us to go, and since I had a cold I decided not to go."

"Oh, that makes sense."

She faced me as she went down the stairs, "Aren't you gonna tell your parents that your staying away from home late?"

I smirked, "They know I usually be staying late on Friday's. They know all that."