Chapter-13

Original Idea By: Maha

PLZ VOTE N COMMENT

****

Rose's P.O.V

"Rose." A deep, husky voice called. "Rose," He said again, poking my side. I groaned quietly, shoving the hand away. A groggy chuckle trickled in my ear, causing a small smile to grow on my lips as I felt the butterflies in my tummy. "Wake up Rose." The voice said again, and it felt as if he was less than an inch away from me.

I groaned loudly this time, shaking my head while still half asleep. "No!"I whined.

I felt the presence come closer to me, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist, his forehead touching mine. Slowly, I peeled my eyes open to the blinding morning light. But, the first thing I saw... wasn't a thing. "Wake up, Rose." He whispered, staring into my eyes.

I blushed deeply before groaning again, trying to get out of his grip. "I-I want sleeeep!" My face was hidden in the pillow under me, and I pulled the covers over my head, only for them to be yanked off my entire body. I immediately jolted up as the cool air hugged me, glaring at the person who took my covers off. "JAKE!" I screamed, but Jake only laughed as he plopped himself on the bed. He crawled in closer to me so that our faces were really close to each other. "I wanted sleep, Jake." I said again.

Jake smiled softly, brushing a small strand of hair out of my face, and leaning in to kiss me. Okay, so now I know that you're over-the-top confused, right? Well, let's just say a few things happened last night after the kiss. Alotof things.

Flashback

I stood there, in the pouring rain, as complete numbness took over my body. Frozen. That's how I felt, and what I was. I got utterly lost in thought as my lips slowly molded in with his.Jake's.I couldn't believe this was happening...again!And to make it worse, I couldn't stop the kiss this time. I was too lost in it, way too lost to stop it. In fact, I was enjoying it. Ilikedthe kiss. And, to make it worse, I felt those samefireworksandsparksin the kiss again. The ones that Iloved.I melted when Jake cupped my face the way he did, the way he looked at me before he kissed me, when he said "shut up" to me, when he danced in the rain with me tonight even though I knew he didn't want to, those smiles he gave me today, everything he did for me tonight. And that was when I knew, I couldn't deny it anymore. I'm beginning to fall in love with him... all over again.

It took a very long while before Jake pulled away, his hands still on my face, mine on his chest. He looked in my eyes again, staring into them. And before you knew it, a slow smile crept on his face. A smile that said "this-one-is-because-of-you". And I couldn't help but smile back at that.

"Rose," He began with a whisper. "I know you still hate me." His eyes showed a hint of hurt but his smile didn't fade yet. I felt a pain of guilt run through inside of me as he said that. "But, I know you still love me." That glow in his eyes returned just as those words left his lips, causing both of us to smile again. He rested his forehead against mine, closing his eyes, his lips brushing against mine. "Tell me you love me." He mumbled.

I took in a breath, "No." I shook my head. Jake sighed, but nodded. "But, I don't hate you." I smiled.

Jake ran his fingers through his wet hair. "Well..." he began. "If you don't love me, or don't hate me, then you like me." I nodded, unsure. "Good." He said again, with a smile. "Can I ask you something then?" I motioned for him to continue. "Well, if a guy named Jake were to ask you something, would you accept?" He bit his lip.

I raised my eyebrows, "What is this 'something'?" I questioned.

Jake sighed, ruffling his dark brown hair before looking into my eyes. "W-Will you be mine?" His smile faded and a worried expression replaced it. So many thoughts ran through my mind.Should I? After all he's done?I didn't know the answer to my own questions, until I realized something.He was trying.He really was trying. He wanted this relationship to work out, he wanted this marriage to work. And there's no point in denying anyway, because we forced into this marriage, with no divorces allowed. I guess... this is worth it. And I have to admit, my feelings never left me I guess.

I looked up at Jake again, a smiling lingering on my lips. "Yes, I will." His eyes sparkled as he picked me up and spun me around, "I swear Rose, you won't regret this. Never." I giggled as he crashed his lips into mine, giving me another taste of those sparks he gave me.

End of Flashback

I sighed, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found Jake in front of the stove, cooking something. It smelled like pancakes so, I took that as my guess. My hair was still wet from the shower I just took, but I felt good. I played with the hem of my shirtas I walked up to Jake. "Are you making breakfast?" I asked him.

Jake turned to me and nodded, "Mhm. Chocolate pancakes." My face lit up like a Christmas tree after he said that. Chocolate pancakes!

"YOU CAN COOK?!" I practically

screamed into his ear. "And

chocolate pancakes!" I beamed,

grabbing his shirt collar. Jake

laughed, nodding in response.

He grabbed my waist and kissed

the tip of my nose, causing me to

scrunch it. "You're too cute." I

smiled as he kissed my lips,

gripping me tighter. He bit my lip,

making me moan. It wasn't until

after that, I realized we should

stop.

After breakfast, I felt the need to

go shopping. So, that's exactly

what I decided to do.

"Hey Jake?" I asked him, as I

walked into the kitchen where he

was playing 'Temple Run'. "Can I

go to the mall today?"

"I'm going with you." He

immediately replied, resulting me

to raise my eyebrow. "I-I, I mean,"

He scratched the back of his neck

before sighing. "There are a lot of

guys there and everything so..." He

trailed off, making me giggle and

nod.

I grabbed my purse and stared at

him in his red V-neck, black

skinnies, and Jordans shoes. "You

coming?"

Jake flashed me a smile before

coming over to me and heading

out with me, but not before

intertwining our hands together.