Gaara And Sasuke

"Gaara find what?" Tsunade asked me and I turned to her. "Get... Get Gaara!" I yelled quickly as blood erupted from my mouth and Tsunade gave me a bucket. "Looks like the affect of the liver is taking place" she said as she rubbed my back. "Kuchiyose Summoning - Gaara" she mumbled as sand appeared and Gaara was stood with his arms crossed.

"Natsu" he said as he walked over to me and I pulled him over whispering into his ear. "Will.. Will you help me?" I asked and he pulled back quickly. "Of course! You are my one and only and I will protect you with my life." he stated and I nodded.

"L-listen close to me. I-In the sand village, there is a oasis and there, lies a plant which is green and opens once a-a day. It's f-flower is purple and its poison can be ex-extracted from there and can stop the toxins of the p-poison in my body. It o-opens at mid day, and only re-remains open for ten minutes. Once cut, the plant lives for an hour be-before it is useless. You h-have to get i-it" I explained and he nodded.

"Gaara and Sasuke, as a mission, I order you to get that flower in less than twenty hours before Natsu... " as she started to hold me tight and they understood. "T-Tsunade... I'm so t-tired" I muttered as I fell limp in her arms yet still awake. Gaara came up to me and held me in his arms. "Don't leave okay, I'll be back soon". His eyes joined my dull ones and kissed me on the lips softly and I felt a tear leave his eye.

"G-Gaara.... please d-don't cry" I said weakly and he pulled me back softly. "I love you, remember that" he whispered as he backed up. "Gaara.... Sasuke... Be-before you go... Don't kill each other" I panted as blood erupted from me again. "We need to get you a blood transplant, you're losing to much blood" as I saw Gaara and Sasuke leave my view.

Gaara P.O.V

"When shall we set off?" I heard Sasuke say behind me and I kept walking before replying "Now". We grabbed a bag each which was already packed and left the building. "It takes three days to get to Suna, we'll never make it" Sasuke said and I stopped in my tracks growling at him.

"Listen Uchiha, don't start thinking all negative now. Have you forgotten that I am Gaara of the sand? Gaara of the desert?. With me around, we can get there more quickly". I turned and walked through the gates and Sasuke followed. "Okay then, transport us there then" he said back and I felt like punching him in the face.

"You should be glad that I haven't beaten you up yet, even kill you for that matter. She asked us not to kill each other and that what I don't intend to do. If she didn't say it, you would already be dead. My Natsu is in danger. A life threatening position and we have to save her. Now, don't make this hard for me. My life is already in her hands and she is in mine" I explained as I weaved a few handsigns.

"I did apologize to Natsu by the way...Told her that I was sorry for hurting her... Told her that I was sorry for hurting you. Sorry for everything" he mumbled as I looked over to him. I couldn't be harsh on him now, he had to help me save Natsu's life along with me, so all the help was needed.

"Come here Sasuke, we're transporting. I will transport us to the gates of my village and try to find the oasis. It takes eight hours to walk there, so running will take around six. So gather all your energy now" as sand wrapped round us both and took us to the gates of Suna.

It was really hot today and it wasn't even mid day yet and it was still night. By the looks of it, it looks like its 4am. How do I know, the sun rises at 4am. This means when we got to the oasis, we would have to wait two hours till the flower opens.

"Which way...?" Sasuke panted already as he has never been in these conditions before. "This way" I began to run there and Sasuke was by my side till I sensed something strange in the air.

"We're gonna have to stop" I said as I looked far east. "What? Why?" he asked while I looked at back him. "There's a storm coming in our direction. We can run for about an hour then we will have to stop for a while till the storm gives up" I explained and he nodded.

We ran again for about fifty minutes and leapt over a few sand pits till the sand storm was raging towards us. "Uchiha, this way" I said as we went into a cave which was formed by rocks and sat in there.

"From my judgment, the storm will last for about two hours. It takes six hours to get to the flower by running and then getting the flower. So then we will have twelve hours left. Then will walk and run back to the gates so we can transport there. Leaving us with six hours. It depends on if another storm traps us though. This is only a small one compared to the larger ones. If a large one catches us, we will run out of time and Natsu won't make it" I explained as we sat on two large rocks.

"How long are usual storms?" he asked and I looked over to him. "Six hours, why?" I asked and he looked up. "It takes six hours to run there, plus two hours of waiting. That's eight. Then we have to run back. That's sixteen. If a large storm gets us, thats twenty four hours gone" he said and my eyes widened.

"After this storm is over, we are leaving" I said as I laid down and tried to sleep. "Get some sleep, gain your energy while you can" I added as he laid down too.

Sasuke P.O.V

"Ugh... Natsu... No..." I heard half an hour later and I shot up to see Gaara twitching. "Natsu.. No.. Don't leave" he said quietly and I went over to him, curious of what he was doing. His face held sadness and he looked like he was going to cry. "Natsu... Don't die..." he muttered as he shifted over and reached out for nothing.

He slept twisting and turning while I heard a whimper. "Natsu... If you.. die... I'll die..." I shot up and looked at him, holding a kunai to his chest. "Gaara!" I yelled as he twitched. Leaping over to him, I grabbed the kunai out of his hand and threw it away from him. Next thing I know is that he is holding me in a hug and whispered her name a few times. Feels pretty awkward...

After I see the storm seize up, I pull myself out off his grip and shook him gently. "Gaara, the storms over, hurry up" I said and he sat up quickly. "Lets go" he said as he staggered up and ran out of the rock cave to find it dusty outside.

"The oasis is this way, we need to hurry" he said as we ran in that direction again. "Gaara" I said behind him and he turned to look at me while running. "Yes?". "During your sleep, you kept whimpering and then wanted to kill yourself" I said and he looked away. "I must have been worried. I'm sorry if I woke you" he sighed.

Few hours later of running and Gaara P.O.V

"We're here" I panted to see some palm trees and a small pond with bushes surrounding it. "I'll look over here" I heard Sasuke say and I nodded while looking through the bushes. "I can't find it" Sasuke growled then threw himself to the ground. "Don't give up, we have to keep looking".

Just as I said that, I saw a small green plant with purple flowers opening. "Uchiha... I found it"