Badass

Hey guys! this story ends!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I really want a tattoo.. Those were my last thoughts as I drifted of to sleep last night. oYesterday was so much fun and I can't believe it happened. One more day.. All of this ends. It's really ruining my mood. The fact that I probably won't see Demi anymore and that she would forget about me after the this. *Gestures around me* You know, this? I want a tattoo but I can't afford it. "Allie!" Demi knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I fixed my hair,"That's open, by the way." She walked in. "Nice bed head.." She ruffled my head. "Anyways, I have a surprise for you. Would Darcy mind if she didn't get what I'll give you? Just.. get ready." Ooooh.. One of her surprises again.. "Yeah sure." I took a shower and decided to be casual today. Skinny jeans, a sweater with Mickey Mouse on it that's from Forever 21. He's wearing a snapback, by the way. I put on my black hidden wedges. Forever 21 also. I went out of the room. "Where's Darcy?" "She's with Max. They went shopping. It's just the two of us." I grinned widely. "Great. Alone time with Miss Lovato. I'm probably gonna force you to kiss me." I tried to be serious but my chuckle ruined it. Soon enough I heard her very adorable laugh. Gah I'll never get tired of that sound. "Sooo.. where are we going?" "THE-- Oh wait it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. So nu-uh." "You're so kawaii." "Kawae-- What the hell is that?" "CUTE. It's cute in Japanese!!!" "Awh, thanks!!" She stopped in front of "Badass Tats"(SUCH ORIGINALITY). "Uhm.. What are we doing here?" "GETTING A TATTOO, DUH." "OH." It sunk in. "WAIT-- REALLY?! Do you read minds or something?! Omg! I was just thinking about this last night! I love youuuuuuuuuuu." I threw my arms around her. She hugged me back. "Well, since this week is ending.. We need some sort of remembrance for one of my best weekends ever!" "Good idea! Omg. C'mon!!" She pulled me in. "Hey Lottie!!! We would like to get matching tattoos!!!" She gave us a book and let us go through it. "How about we get this!" I said, pointing to a 'Promise' tattoo. "Let's get it in the font of your 'Stay Strong' tattoo!" "THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA! I want a badass tattoo, though! Let's get a skull and two crossing guitars under it!!" "Yes yes yes!" "LOTTIE!!! We'll get this in the Stay Strong font and a skull with two crossing guitar under it!" Lottie led me to a chair while another girl with several piercings with tattoos covering her arm was with Demi. She's pretty hot, tbh. "Will this hurt?" "Maybe, but if you have high pain tolerance then maybe it won't be too much for you." Lottie smiled gently at me. She started on my side, where the Promise tattoo would be. "Ow. That stings." "It's just at the start... Don't worry.." Soon enough I got used to the pain. Then the skull will be at my wrist. We checked the tattoos in the mirror. "Omg. They look amazing, Demi!!" "I know!" "I had so much fun. I'll probably get a hundred tattoos after this." "Hahaha. You'll look so badass." We drove to the most romantic restaurant on earth... MCDONALD's!!!!!! HAHAHA. "I'll have a double cheeseburger, an apple pie, large fries and a monster float!" "I'll have a chicken burger and a diet coke please!" I brought out my wallet. "Since you paid for the tattoos, I'll pay for the food!" "No--- I can manage! I'm a popstar, remember?!" "But you paid for everything else!" I handed the cashier the cash. We sat and ate and talked about everything. "Ahh, Demz.. This week has gone so fast." "Yes, I know. Ugh.. I can't believe it's ending!" "It's making me soooo sad." "Thank you, I'll always remember this week!" We went home, talking as if there's no tomorrow. It's time to sleep. "Heya.. Can I sleep beside you tonight?" "Yeah, sure!" "Goodnight Demi, thanks. I love you." "You too, sleep now dearie." She wrapped her arms around me. I finally drifted off to sleep. (READ IF YOU WANNA vv THIS IS A WARNING) ~~~~~~ "Hey, Allie.. Get up!" "Hmm... Demi... 5 more minutes" "Huh? What are you talking about? Demi?" "Wait.. what..?" I rubbed my eyes and let it refocus to the sight around me. I was surprised to see a cramped space of a car, not a bed with gold sheets. I looked beside me and saw my sister with her arms with her arms wrapped around me, not Demi. Argh.. I looked at my wrist to see a bare wrist with a few scars and my cute bracelets, not a skull tattoo. What?! It was all a freaking dream! Hell no. How did I make that up in my head?! This is insane. A tear rolled down my cheek. "What's the problem sweetie?" "Nothing.. Just a bad dream." Not exactly bad. It was all rainbows and cupcakes. But the bad part is it's just a dream. I got out to the car and entered the mall. I wonder who I'll see here.