A Week with Demi Lovato♥

hey everyone!! So I am imagining this. But the parts before the "Meeting-Demi" Scene is ALL TRUE. Even the mall scene. I literally searched for Demi's face in the mall knowing she'll go to Manila. Yeah. I'm weird just like that. I find it funny that my imagination reached the parts of meeting my idol in the mall. Okay, so it's up to you if I'll continue this story or not. It's March 20 here now. It's 6:25 when I uploaded it on wattpad. 1 and 35 minutes before her concert. I kind of moved on because someone in twitter comforted me. XD♥ Okay read on, Love you :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 Two days before Demi’s concert. Two.Freaking.Days.

Saddest part is, I can’t go. Yup. I can’t.

I have literally BAWLED my eyes out.

But my mom won’t let me. She said it’s too expensive.

Ugh. Sometimes I hate not being rich.

This is my chance to see her in person!!

You probably think I’m overreacting.

But for Christ’s sake! It will be a year or two before she comes back.

I NEED to go there.

OMYGOD! I’m probably begging for a ticket to fall from the sky but that’s impossible.

My uncle takes pictures for concerts but he said he wasn’t going to take picture’s for Demi’s concert because he will be in Hongkong.

OF ALL CONCERTS TO MISS, WHY HERS??

So:

x- Buying a ticket.

x- A ticket from the sky.

x- A VIP pass from my photographer uncle. (AN: In case you’re wondering, he once gave us VIP passes for a Pyromusical competition and a concert of a dude I don’t know. So I was hoping he could give me passes for Demi’s concert but he can’t. :/)

WHAT ELSE?!

I told my mom I would go fetch Demi at the airport but as usual, she said NO.

I’m kind of wishing Demi would show up at our front door.

Yeah, I wish for really impossible things. (AN: How ironic…xD)

So here I am, two days before the concert, tried everything, and failed.

On the 20th, I’ll be lying on my bed, sulking, while other Lovatics enjoy the concert.

OH GOD. You know, I’m starting to make scenarios in my head of what will happen at her concert.

This is so frustrating.

*Fast Forward to the 19th*

My mom happily informed me that we will go to SM North Edsa in Manila.

I DO NOT CARE A BIT.

All I want is tickets to the concert.

*Meanwhile at the car*

Me: Let me inform y’all that there are ticket booths at the sky garden. I would see a BIG poster of Demi saying: “DEMI LOVATO LIVE IN MANILA” (AN: I’m not even sure about that. But I did see ticket booths in the sky garden. Haha xD You know me)

Mom: Sorry young lady, but there’s not a bit chance that you’ll make me buy a concert ticket. So shush up.

Urgh. Can I somewhat, poison her mind?

*At the mall*

All chances are taken. I would never meet Demi.

*A few minutes later*

We are walking and I saw a girl wearing shades and she has the same new hairstyle of Demi.

No. I’m hallucinating. Stop it Allie.

But she really looked like her.

As if on cue, Heart attack blast loudly through my cellphone indicating a call.

It’s Jayden, the school player. Oh well. *sighs*

Then the Demi look-alike moved her shades a bit an- OMYGOD! IT’S DEMI LOVATO!

OMYFREAKINGCUPCAKES.

My eyes widened.

Realization hit her.

Her eyes widened knowing someone recognized her.

Actually, if I wasn’t a Lovatic I would think she’s just a normal girl roaming around the mall.

But no Demi, you are not lucky today.

“IT’S DE-“ I almost screamed that it’s her if she hasn’t put her hand on my mouth.

OMYDANCINGSTRAWBERRIES! A POPSTAR’S  HAND IS ON MY MOUTH!.

Luckily, we are near the restrooms so she pulled me in there.

Luckily, (again) there’s only 3 people inside.

Demi: Don’t scream.

After I regained my coolness…

Me: *whispers* Omyfreakingpineapples. Are you really Demi?

Demi: Yeah.

Me: But I thought you were arriving tomorrow? It’s not on the news that you’re here.

Demi: They thought I might need a little privacy.

Me: Well, what are you doing here roaming around in such a crowded mall?

Demi: I want to explore your place a little. It’s pretty fascinating here, isn’t it?

Me: Yes it is.

Demi: Wait, if you’re a Lovatic, are you going to-

Me: The concert? No. My mom said it’s pretty expensive.

Demi: Awe… Too bad.

Me: But hello?! You’re right there! In front  of me! That’s enough. In fact, I think it’s too much! And I forgot to say, I love you!!

Demi: How about a week with me and VIP concert tickets?

Me: Sounds great.

Then I realized what she said.

Me: OMYFLYINGBLUEBERRYCHEESECAKES! Am I dreaming?!

Demi: *pinches lightly* See? You’re not. From today, ‘til next Wednesday, my flight to the next country, you’ll be with me in the hotel and you’ll go wherever I go. And if you’re worrying about your mom, there she is *points to the first stall* C’mon ask permission.

I walked to my mom afraid of what she’ll say.

Me: Mom Can I? Please? *puppy eyes*

Mom: Yes of course! *grins* Why would I let my daughter miss this opportunity?

AND MY WEEK WITH DEMI LOVATO STARTS NOW.