yerin moved eunbi at her room when yewon went out to buy more ointments and to also see if the ambulance had arrived.

she had finished cleaning the blood of the floor that took her almost an hour to do since it kept on staining the mop she was using.

yerin also put the broken door back in place, covering the hole with a cardboard

but she managed.

and eunbi was okay.

"i-it's fine." eunbi answered, weakly. her throat still hurting after jackson choked her and almost squeezed the light out of her. "y-you camd back. if. . .if it wasn't for you, yewon and i would be dead by now. j-jackson went too far, did he?" she continued, chuckling sarcastically.

and suddenly she was crying. her tears started to fall like someone just popped open her tear ducts.

yerin was at her side immedietly, hugging her close. not too close, not too tight.

"h-he never really cared. he didn't care if i was going to die. he didn't care if he was hurting me. jackson never loved me." she said flatly. as if trying to take control of her emotions.

she can't do this anymore.

it hurt.

it hurt everywhere.

"eunbi. . ." was the only thing yerin can say. letting the girl sob quietly on her shoulder, her hands softly placed in the smaller girl's waist.

"why does no one love me?" eunbi muttered brokenly.

"i love you." yerin confessed. the crying girl was surprised, her face immediately snapping up to see yerin's face.

the taller girl wiped her tears away and threaded her fingers to her hair.

"i love you, eunbi." she said, smiling slightly. "your smile, your laugh. they make me so happy. i can't stand the thought of you hurting or sad. you're the most precious thing i have laid my eyes on. so beautiful, so amazing." yerin rambled, chuckling at eunbi's tear stained cheeks that was now sporting a red color.

"w-when?" eunbi whispered, she wasn't crying anymore. gripping yerin's waist with her small hands and squeezing it lightly.

"when you first slept at my bed." yerin answered, her eyes turning fond at the mention of the memory. "i told you i liked you but. . . there was something more than that. even before you got injured in the stomach, i was trying to will my feelings away. afraid you might reject me. but i didn't succeed. those feelings turned into something more. more dangerous. and. . . i couldn't tell you that. i was afraid of losing you." she admitted.

eunbi was now smiling. her face lit up like a christmas tree or when a child opens up their gifts.

she was more than happy. words cannot describe how she was feeling by the taller girl's confession.

she couldn't believe that yerin loved her.

eunbi was loved.

"t-thank you." flashing a smile at yerin. yerin looked relieved and smiled at her in return.

"can. . . can i kiss you?" the girl asked shyly. eunbi nodded excitedly.

"okay." yerin gulped, taking a look at the sight in front of her.

eunbi had her eyes closed, obviously waiting for yerin to make a move, her hands still clutching yerin's waist.

she gulped, her hands now cupping eunbi's face and the girl nuzzling her face in the heat of her palm.

yerin leaned closer, closing her eyes and captured the lips of the girl in front of her. it was soft, lasting only a few seconds. but the feelings were there and it made it more memorable and unforgettable.

both opened their eyes and looked at each other. the air seemed hot and as they looked at each other, their eyes potrayed the feeling of love and adoration both of them felt for each other.

unfortunately, the moment was cut soon enough when yewon came barging on the door. the phone clasped tightly in her hand. both of them broke apart and yerin stood up awkwardly.

one look at the couple and she turned around. yerin suspected she was blusing from the unexpected scene she saw.

eunbi was blushing too. still can't believe the fact that both of them kissed and touching her lips every now and then.

"are they here?" yerin asked softly. yewon nodded and answered, turning around to face the both of them.

"they're here. it was a good thing that the students living here was in the party yuju was hosting or they'll know for sure. the police passed jackson at the living room and took him away. he woke up for a second and started trashing around in the staircase and they almost threw him. he smelled of soju and drugs so even if we don't have specific evidence that he abused eunbi, he will still be arrested for handling of illegal drugs since the packet of drugs he carried was confiscated from his pocket earlier. the ambulance is here and the nurses are waiting for you outside with the stretcher. i told them to wait a bit since you were patching her up. and you know." the three of them turned red at the phrase.

"okay." yerin nodded. "you can send them in. eunbi's condition is a little bit stable now but i don't know about her stomach. . ."

she grabbed a hoodie from her closet and put it on the smaller girl, the oversized clothing engulfing her.

". . . i think we'll take a look at her first to see if she needs operation." yerin jumped in surprise as she heard a low voice speaking to her. the nurse held out his hand and she shook it.

"oh. thank you for coming. she already had an injury in her stomach before this happened. she was discharged yesterday, she was let go since it was a minor injury but they told her to be careful. . ." she trailed off, her eyes finding eunbi. eunbi was now being carried into the stretcher carefully as not to hurt her, the nurses telling her jokes to keep her entertained.

"yes. the one who contacted us told us that she already was injured before she was. . ." the nurse cringed a bit before continuing. ". . .attacked. we'll be going to the hospital now, i suppose you two would like to come with us?" yerin nodded as well as yewon who was listening to their conversation.

yerin excused herself and went to the nurses that was now pushing eunbi out of her room.

"you're safe now." she told the girl and held her hand. the two nurses sharing a look that says 'aww' when they saw eunbi smiling (they had been trying to make her smile earlier.)

"yeah." she muttered.

"i love you, you know that right?" yerin said, smiling widely.

"yeah i know." eunbi answered and smiled back, her hand squeezing back at the taller girl.

her cheeks was now the color of a tomato.

(the two nurses were silently crying and squealing at the exchange that the two made)