Chapter 15

Inline comments please

Writer's POV

In Manik's room

Manik was standing facing the window ...Alya came from behind and back hugged Manik... He got startled with the touch...and jerked her hands away..

Alya again hugged him back and spoke

"I love you Manik...You know it was my dream to become your wife and see today you introduced me as your wife... Thank you so much... One day I'll surely become your wife..."

Manik jerked her hands once again...and pushed her in a way that she lost her balance falling hard on the floor.

"In your dreams Miss Alya...Just get one thing clear you will always be my secretary or rather say just my friend..."

"How dare you push me Manik..? And what are you saying friend and all...?You kissed me in the party.... remember...?"

"So what that doesn't make you my girlfriend...and morever I angled my head in such a way that looked as if I am kissing you while I wasn't in reality.... "

"But I kissed you back..."

"And the moment you did that I slapped you hard...You forgot that?"

"But Manik I love you..."

"Bullshit...Love is bullshit...and Alya just  remember one thing till the time we're in India, you'll pretend to be my wife in front of everyone...I repeat "Pretend" and the moment we are in this room, which we're sharing for I don't have any other option, you'll stay away from me... You'll sleep there in the couch and I'll take the bed...Is that clear?"

"What if I don't pretend..?"

"Answer is simple... You're fired from the job..and then don't come begging me how will you take care of your old dad's disease blah blah blah."

"I am sorry... I'll do whatever you say but please don't fire me...I need this job..."

"Good for you then...Just get ready we are going for Aryamann's shopping..."

With these words Manik stormed out of the room leaving Alya sobbing.

Well this  whole conversation was overheard by our very own Cavya...who were just passing by...or rather say spying Manik 😁

"Hey Matarani...Aapne Nandu ko bacha liya..Mera dil keh raha tha Manik Nandu ko chor kisi ko kiss nahi kar sakta..."

"Ho gaya Miss  Black and white Madhubala? Toh ab kya plan hai?"

"Kya plan hai Cabir...?" she asked innocently

"Seriously you're too much..."

"Cabir I wish main is conversation ka recording karke suna deti Nandu ko..."

"Itni bhi jaldi kya hai...And as far as I know Manik...he would never accept his defeat... so first we have to make them realize each other's feelings for them...And for that you have to bring Manik into Nandini's trial room ..."

"What...?? waha kya karege ye dono...?"

"Black and white Madhubala woh waha kya karege that we don't need to know...See I'll  take Aryamann  away from there and  you have to bring Manik and Nandini closer  ...and woh kese karna hai you decide yourself..."

"Okay boss ho jayega...ab chalein..."

"Yes..."

**********

Nandini was climbing down the stairs when she slipped and landed into someone's arms...

Any guess who is that?