Chapter 8

Inline comments please

Manik's pov

Yes today was the day....

The doctor walked in ...

Yes Nandini had arranged everything at her house...

Finally after an hour my leg and hands were free from the tight plaster...

Nandini was standing close to me... The doctor asked me to walk... and I grabbed Nandini's hand for support  to which she  rolled her eyes.. Of course who won't I took her hands in front of three persons.. ( doc Navya n Cabir)

I took small baby steps....Yes now I could move my hand and leg...
Until now I was trapped in my bodily prison..Thank God One month was over by now...

I was still clutching her hand...😍  and to my surprise she didn't protest which was so unlike her.

The doctor left and now I was under the supervision of another doc yes Miss Navya Naveli my physiotherapist...

"Manik...ho gaya ab haath chor de Nandini ka hand..." interrupted Cabir... I wonder sometimes is he my friend or foe🙄

"Haan...sure... wese you too step a lil far from Navya... You were too close ...." I punched him back with my  words.. Why would I miss a chance of teasing him...😁

"Navya... just check if he needs therapy today or not..." said Cabir changing the topic ....smart haan..😂

"So Manik... Kal se I'll start your therapy... Bhut jald thik ho jaoge Mata Rani ke ashirwad se..."

"Mai already thik ho chuka hoo.." I gave a wide toothed smile..

"Yes Manik...but still. you can't run away from therapies... " finally Nandini spoke...she remained silent until now..

"Okay Miss Nandini...command accepted" and she gave a smile

"Thik hai Manik... tu rest le... I'll drop Navya..." Cabir said hurriedly

"Haan ja bhai ja......keep it up..."  he glared at me and I gave an evil smirk...

Finally Nandini And I was alone...

I squeezed her hand...and again she was surprised by my sudden act

"Nandini..now I can walk can you believe that...?"

"Yes Manik..I can... "

I grabbed her hands tighter and literally started jumping on my feet... I had gone crazy... I know I was behaving like a ten year old but seriously I couldn't stop my happiness...

Nandini was laughing seeing me jump like a kid..

"Hold on..Manik..I can understand your happiness..."

"No Nandini...you can't stop me today..."

I said and twirled her in a full circle... Yes I had gone insane...I started dancing with her...

I was twirling her again and again...and she was like

"Manik now stop..please....." she pleaded

But no one could stop me except my feet..

Yes unfortunately I lost my balance and fell straight on the bed ... and Nandini too tumbled down upon me...

We were in a position where Nandini was on my top...

Her locks covered my face... and I inhaled the sweet aroma of her wavy locks... Her sandalwood Cologne soothed my nostrils...