Chapter 12

Inline comments please

Manik's POV

It was 9 am when we reached Mussoorie by a flight ... hardly an hour distance from Nainital...We checked in the hotel booked by Mr Kapoor...

Since childhood I loved the beauty of the hills... After having some sumptuous breakfast we left for sight seeing ...

Navya and Nandini were ever excited to explore this land of beauty...

As the saying goes Girls cannot resist shopping... So first we visited The Mall which is located at the heart of Mussoorie...

Yes as obvious me and Cabir got tired due to their non stop visit to different stores... Finally they came with their extravagant buys...

Next we went for Kempty Falls...a beautiful location with water falling from 40 feet... Nandini being the cutest took a lot of selfies of us... I wanted to swim but due to less time we had to leave..

Our next destination was Cloud's End that marked the end of Mussourie... The place is covered by thick jungles and tracks that led us to Benog Wildlife Sanctuary...

Me and Nandini and Cabir and Navya walked hand in hand enjoying the mysterious aura of nature...This place offered us a beautiful view of the Aglar River Valley...

It was already 5 pm and now we had to leave for Dehradun to attend the success party of my album launch...

We reached the Grand Hotel within one and half hours by car... The party was to begin at 8pm...

We freshened ourselves...Had some refreshing snacks after the heavy lunch at a restaurant near the Cloud's End...

It was already 7.30 pm...

Nandini came out wearing a beautiful white coloured knee length off shoulder outfit with netted half sleeves... Her hair was tied in a loose bun with her locks falling on her face...

I was wearing a blue coloured tee with white blazer and black coloured ripped jeans...

Cabir wore his favourite Minion T-shirt and blue denims... And to compliment him Navya wore a pink coloured Anarkali...

We all looked beautiful in our outfits... Within half and hour we reached our destination... The party had already begun...

The paparazzi was already around the corner... After some good photo sessions we headed to the dance floor... Music was deafeningly louder...

The song that was playing was The Disco Song from SOTY ... We all started swaying to the grooving music...It was damn fun... The next song was London Thumakda.. And we all started with our thumkas In Kangana Ranaut style... And then the last song was Besharmi Ki Height...

We enjoyed to the fullest...and trust me Nandini is an ace dancer ,another talent of hers that I came across...

We went towards the bar and started drinking but in a limit .

But to my surprise Navya challenged Nandini to have vodka shots and I knew it there would be some problem...

Problem was we were walking on the road to our hotel with two drunk ladies reeling now and then...

"Manik music bajao.... " Nandini shouted..

"Cabir chalo bajao na..hum nachege..." Navya supported her

"Nandini... its already half past eleven and tumhe dance karna hai .."

"Haan toh..tum nahi karoge mere liye itna..?" She pouted