Chapter 6

Inline comments please

Manik's pov

"Okay done...now you may leave Alya..."

"Yes sir... I'll see you tomorrow..."

She left... I went for lunch... after that I drove to my favourite spot... yes on the bank of river Thames....The kind of peace I get here is a match to the peace one gets in meditation...

Two Weeks Later

"So Mr Manik Malhotra... today you'll get discharged..." said the doc

"Thank you for freeing me from this hell.."

"Manik..chup reh..." Mumma Cabir scolded me🙃  And I rolled my eyes..

I was on the wheel chair and finally I was taken out in open air...

"Wow....yaar Cabir yeh hospital bhi koi cheez hai rehne ki..I was pissed off man... Khana was so bad..."

"Oye khana Nandini laati thi...and she cooks yum..."

"Haan..I am not saying about her. ...I was saying about the hospital food..."

"Chal chal bahane mat bana .... Nandini is glaring at you..."

Shit...she overheard our convo... But seriously I meant the hospital food and not Nandini's ... she cooks yum... But this Cabir is always ready to pull my leg. ....huh...

We sat in the cab... But instead of right turn it took left turn...

"Cabir hume Nainital chalna hai..Almora ki taraf kyun jaa rahe hai hum? "

"Woh kya hai na Mr Malhotra... aap abhi Nanintal nahi jaege.. jab tak you are not fully recovered Aap mere bungalow mein rehege...."  Nandini declared

"What...I was shocked...Me at Nandini's house....?"

I was happy from within...But it was surprising that we have just become friends and she is allowing me to stay at her house...what a pure soul she is...!!!

Later Cabir told that she came to know  about me being an orphan..and as such no one would take much care about me so she decided me to take to her house...and yes her friend ,a physiotherapist will assist me in recovering ....

I was feeling good that my new friend thought so much about me...

We reached her bungalow...that seemed more like a mansion... Kaafi rich lagti hai yeh mujhe...

We entered and an old woman greeted us...

Nandini showed me my room... and she went away...

The room was quite spacious with a large window opening towards the garden area...and there were two wardrobes... along with a beautiful butterfly shaped mirror in the middle...The interior of the room looked superb...

I was instopecting the room when Cabir came...

"Manik..ab mai jaa raha hu...roz aaunga... you just take care..wese bhi Nandini is there haa...jo bhi chaiye use bula lena..." Cabir winked at me

"Shut up..."

I went to the door to bid him goodbye...

Then a girl entered... Cabir was facing me and unknowingly he bumped into her...

She had some books in her hand that fell off... And Cabir started picking it up...

"I am sorry ....miss..?"