Chapter 13

Thank you so much my dear readers Phir Bhi crossed 5k reads 😄😄😄

Inline comments please

Nandini's Pov

Flashback

"Hey You are you out of your mind...? Just stop..."

I was silent glaring at the roaring water of the river....

I put a step forward in the air

"Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......" I heard a known voice from the farther end of the suspension  bridge...

But now nothing seemed to affect me....

I was about to raise another leg in the air to jump off the bridge when a strong pair of hands pulled me to the concrete floor of the bridge...

"Why did you stop me...? "

I asked with tears flooding my eyes...

"Listen I don't know what's the reason that you are giving away your life for a jerk....Did you broke up with your boyfriend...? "

"I wish he was my boyfriend...But ...but he left me...He rejected me...He deceived me ..."

"So you wanna end your precious life just because he rejected you...?"

"Toh kya karu main.... I loved him with all my heart and soul and dejection is what I got in return...?"

"Stop lecturing me about love.... Love is good...But ending your life because someone left isn't logical...."

"You won't understand until you love..." I was cut short with Navya's bone crushing hug...

"Nandini...aesa bhi koi karta hai.....Aesa kya hua ki tum apni jaan dene chali thi...?"

"Manik left me...." I sobbed in her arms...

"What ...how could he...? Kabhi nahi socha tha woh wesa niklega..."

I was sobbing continously and Navya' s words were creating a havoc in my mind once again...

"Ladies... The sky isn't ready to have mercy on humans...So would you guys stop waling on the middle of the road... Would you mind giving a ride to you both....since I don't see any vehicle plying over here in such extreme weather..."

"Aap wahi ho na...Jisne Nandini ko save kiya...? "

"Ji sahi pehchana...."

"Thank you so much...Aap agar nahi hote toh meri Nandu toh aaj.... Mai toh kitni dur thi... Mai use bacha hi nahi pati but Matarani ne apko yaha bhej diya... Thank you so so much Mr...."

"Aryamann Khurana....CEO of Khurana Industries... Nainital...."

I was still shattered when his name reminded me of the Khurana Industries...

I tried getting up but given my condition Aryamann and Navya helped me...

He offered us a drive to my place.... I thanked him for saving my life...

I was looking nothing more than a drenched crow... Immediately I rushed to my room leaving a sulking Navya behind... The moment I bolted the door I crashed on the ground hugging my knees....

So happy I was until I let my heart out...And things took an ugly turn...Never ever I thought Manik used me... Now I didn't believe in love... It was a mere emotion that only had the power to destroy....