-Happiness is the best revenge [Chapter 11]

Niall’s POV; a few days later:

We searched for her everywhere, trying all her favourite places to go, we rang her, rang Faye rang around all her friends seeing if they’d hear from her but nothing, she had just disappeared without a trace. I had this constant sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach wondering if it was because of him, her uncle, the one she thinks killed her auntie, and possibly the one who pushed her off the Cobb, what if he had killed her. Kid-napped her even. I couldn’t bring myself to go to rehearsals or speak to anyone or even leave the house if it wasn’t to look for her, it had only been a few days but it was a few days too many.

I ran my hands through my hair and as every second went by it was another second she could be being tortured or something worse and it really killed me to think if we had just been there that day then she’d probably still be here now. I began to cry my tears tumbling down my face and past my lips leaving a salty taste.

I tried her phone again; it rang for one tone and then went to voice-mail. Someone is rejecting the call, it wouldn’t be her. Somebody has her phone.

Louis walked in placing his hand on my back.

“We’ll find her mate, I’m sure of it”

“What if we don’t though?”

I clutched my fore-head.

“Guys, I think I know where she might be!”

Harry exclaimed running into the room followed by Faye whose face softened when she looked at me.

“Where?”

Louis asked simply.

“Owen’s, that guy”

As soon as Harry said this guy’s name something snapped inside of me, my fists clenched and I felt a surge of anger run through me, I stood up quickly murmuring a quick ‘let’s go’ as I pulled on my shoes and thrust open the door and ran to the car as Harry un-locked it from the distance I sat in the passenger seat pulling my seat-belt on and folding my arms as everyone piled into the car.

Liam Zayn and Faye sat in the seats behind us while Louis and Ellie sat further back, Ellie and Faye looked petrified and upset while all the boys looked angry, but none of them were as angry and ready to get my girl back as me, even if she didn’t like me like that I didn’t care, well I did but that was irrelevant at the moment. I needed her back more than anything and it was so strange how much I missed her and was dying to just know that she was okay when I had known her for just under a month. I was no way going to deny these feelings though, I was going to save her, I had to or I won’t be able to live with myself.

Ashley’s POV:

The whole flat was silent but I knew Owen was home, I’d be stuck here for the past 3 days and I’m about to give up, I’m so hungry and de-hydrated and I’ve lost so much blood lately I’m surprised I haven’t passed out yet, I probably have I just don’t even know anymore. It’s petrifying but now, I’m losing hope.

This thought has occurred to me a few times while being stuck in here, that maybe I should give him what he wants, then he’d let me go and I could get restraining order or something against him and I could go back to my normal life but then my heart kicked in and I decided that if I’m gonna die here I’d rather die with my self-respect and dignity intact and the knowledge that I didn’t give in and didn’t give him what he wanted.

I was used to the silence now since it was pretty much always silent here, there was hardly anyone outside as much as inside, every day around 3 a man in a suit carrying boxes would lock his car and then enter the buildings opposite he was the only person around here I ever saw and strangely enough even though he always entered he never came back out yet he went in every day.