-Old movies,Nandos&the sunset [Chapter 33]

Ashley's POV:

We stopped kissing our gaze shooting over to my bathroom door.

“Hey guys-“

My bedroom door thrust open making me jump and cling onto Niall much to my embarrassment when it was Liam looking from us to the bathroom door.

“What’s that?”

He asked with a confused look on his face waiting for the explanation which we really didn’t have.

“Guess we’re about to find out”

Niall muttered as he got up walking to the bathroom, Liam shooting me a quizzical look but following Niall.

“Niall!”

I yell whispered reluctantly getting up and clutching onto the doorway of the bathroom. He ignored me moving closer to the window with Liam next to him. The noise continued showing that whatever it was, was still there, I was hoping it would stop because I didn’t think I really wanted to know what was there I’ve had just about enough scares for the day.

I stood behind Niall clinging onto his waist and they got ready to pull up the blind.

“Ready?”

Liam asked and Niall nodded, the blind shot up revealing a bright light shining straight through the window the light quickly disappeared. I gasped, not by choice, it’s a wonder I didn’t scream.

“That’s it, come on”

Niall said running out from the bathroom and along the corridor followed by Liam, and then me a late follower.

“Stay here”

Niall said and Liam thrust the front door open and they both ran out into the darkness and shot round the side of the house.

I didn’t know what to do so I just sat there at the bottom of the stairs resting my head against one of Niall’s hoodie’s that was hung on the end of the banister. I was cold down here with the front door open, I brought my knees to my chest resting my chin on them as I ran my finger over the goose-bumps on my skin that had risen almost instantly.

My heart was beating faster and faster in my chest. The thought that Niall and Liam were out there with whatever it was and had been the past few days filled me with fear.

“What’s going on? Where’s Niall and Liam?”

Zayn’s voice came from the living room as he emerged with a drink in his hand; making me jump again I put my hand to my chest breathing heavily.

“Oh my god Zayn you scared the shit out of me! They’re outside, there’s something out there”

He put down his drink on the coffee table in the hallway and shot out the door too, anybody else like to join?

As if on cue Harry appeared at the top of the stairs wearing nothing but his boxers.

“Harry put some clothes on”

I scolded him shielding my eyes. He chuckled.

“You don’t say that when Niall does”

“That’s different”

I retorted and he laughed.

“Yeah, I bet it is. Why is the door open?”

Before I could answer the boys re-appeared, Niall last shutting the door behind him with a bang. Liam shook his head.

“Nothing”

He muttered.

“Actually, what I came to ask in the first place was if you’d seen my toothbrush?”