-Visits from the forgotten [Chapter 53]

Ashley’s POV:

“This”

Niall said holding up my notebook and pencils.

“Is going away at least until we get back to England, okay?”

I just looked at him as I led there the covers messed up where he had just got out of bed to get rid of the thing that had me so distracted lately. The thing that I didn’t doubt whether I got this New York job or not would be the majority of my working future, the thing that brought me such enjoyment but at the same time so much frustration.

“Okay”

I sighed stretching and then relaxing again.

“Do it”

And he did, chucked it into the bottom of his suitcase and then buried it under a pile of his clothes smiling.

“You better keep me entertained the whole time we’re here so I don’t even have to think about those empty pages that are meant to be full, our little secret okay?”

He smiled sliding back underneath the covers next to me.

“Don’t worry”

He said placing an arm over my body and pulling me close to him.

“I’m sure we can find plenty of ways to keep ourselves entertained this whole summer”

I just smiled biting my lip briefly before rolling my eyes playfully and meeting his eyes.

“You cheeky thing”

I said turning over slightly so I was facing him better.

“That’s me”

He replied as his lips descended on mine.

-

“You’re such an idiot, leaving me all day”

Niall whined watching me as I swept the mascara wand over my lashes a few times.

I sighed spinning around on the stall I was sat on to face him.

“Niall if you want to come and try out every single perfume out there with us, then you can, nobody is stopping you”

I smirked placing my sunglasses on top of my head and rubbing my lips together.

“No, I’m good. But you better text me or else they’ll be trouble”

I raised an eye-brow.

“It’s only a few hours until I see you for lunch anyway”

“I don’t care, you will still be texting me”

He demanded and I smiled placing my arms around his shoulders as he pulled me onto his lap.

“Okay Nialler, just for you”

“That’s more like it”

He said pressing his lips against mine as a knock came at the door and Ellie’s bored sounding voice following.

“Ashley we’re going now”

I pulled away from Niall standing up and slinging my bag over my shoulder and smiling at him.

“See you in a few hours, okay?”

“Alright, have a good time”

“You too”

I said pecking his lips once more before meeting Faye and Ellie outside.

“Well, it’s nice to finally see, you know since I haven’t seen you in days”