-You'll be perfect, you are perfect [Chapter 21]

Ashley's POV:

Eventually Faye realised that she was upsetting me by implying that mine and Niall’s relationship wasn’t genuine on his side, she re-assured me that she was sure that he did really like me but that didn’t wipe away that little slither of doubt in the bottom of my stomach that she un-willingly created, he is Niall Horan he could have any girl he wanted what would make him choose me? One of the most important questions.

Faye had to go and rest and prepare for her work tomorrow so she wouldn’t be watching the show tonight, I said my goodbyes to her and went to the studios to meet the boys.  I was walking through the car park when suddenly high pitched screams came from around the corner and I just watched as fans had already arrived holding banners and covered in One Direction merchandise.

“Hey, isn’t that Ashley?!”

One girl shouted and before I knew it a stampede of girls ran towards me.

“Shit”

I murmured under my breath as I ran as fast as I could with heels on through the gravel car park just about making it into the reception before the fans could get inside the building, I ran around a corner and then another trying to get out of sight of the window. I leant against the wall breathing heavily. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and Niall kissed my neck while laughing.

“I did tell you to text me Ashley, we could have arranged other things but if you want to carry on running away from fans in your heels then whatever floats your boat”

“Shut up, you didn’t tell me this before”

“Like I had time”

He replied gesturing to the other boys who were walking down the hallway towards us smiling pretty much all ready for the show tonight.

“I’ve missed you”

“Would you like to say that anymore times?”

I teased and he pouted.

“Well I see how it is then”

“I’m joking babes, I’ve missed you too”

 I hate the word babes but it’s funny to use towards Niall. He smiled and kissed me quickly just as the other boys arrived to greet me, I said hello to Harry politely but we hadn’t really spoken that much since Saturday when he was with that girl and he just dis-missed me and Niall.

“How’s Faye?”

Harry asked shoving his hands in his pockets and flicking his curls from his eyes. Liam’s eyes widened and Louis opened his mouth to say something but then thought against it all heads turned to look at me.

“She’s fine”

I replied bluntly. Harry nodded.

“Good”

“Well…let’s go continue then…”

Zayn said and everyone nodded, Liam and Zayn walked ahead while Louis talked to Harry quietly probably about Faye while me and Niall hung back walking behind the others hand in hand.

“When are they getting back together?”

Niall whispered to me.

“According to Faye, never, but they will”

I replied.

“She just needs time to calm down and listen to him I suppose, but she’s pretty pissed off right now”

I continued.

“I don’t blame her”

That made me smile knowing that he thought what Harry did to Faye was out of order and kind of made what Faye suggested about our relationship seem impossible but it would take a lot to completely erase that slither of doubt ever since I began to wonder why he would choose me when he could have anyone?