The Unknown

"You ready for this?" Hiccup asked.
"Blah, Blah, Blah. Why do you have to make a production out of everything? Let's just go already!" Snotlout shouted..
'Okay, but if anyone has any reservations..." Hiccup started.
"Into the great beyond!" Snotlout screamed.
"The Great beyond!" the rest of the gang shouted.
"Okay, no reservations. Let's go bud," Hiccup said.

They flew straight into the fog banks leading out of the archipelago.

A few hours later
In the fog banks

"Into the great beyond," Snotlout said depressed.
"The great beyond," the twins repeated.
"The great beyond," Fishlegs followed.
"Oh, come on, you guys. So we had a couple of tough hours. Nothing that's worth anything comes easy," Hiccup said.
"Is that one of your riddles? Cause now is not the time my friends, we have to keep saying great beyond. Great Beyond," Tuff said.
"Great beyond," Ruff said.

"Hiccup, we've been flying forever. Maybe there's nothing out here," Astrid said.
"No, Astrid, there has to be something out there," Hiccup replied and it started raining.
"It seems the farther we go in, the worse it gets," Astrid said.
"Hiccup, I think we should turn back. We've been flying for most of the day," Fishlegs pointed out.
"We just have to keep moving forward until we're out of this," Hiccup said.
"Hiccup, look," Astrid said pointing to some light.
"Everybody, fly for the light," Hiccup ordered.
"Okay but see if this is Valhalla, I'm going to pound you," Snotlout said.
"It's not going to be Valhalla," Fishlegs said.

They came out of the fog banks to find the place they were looking for. Outside the Archipelago.

"Look at this," Snotlout said.
"It's incredible," Hiccup followed.
"I know right. We made it Hiccup. We made it," Astrid said excitedly.
"I hoped it was Valhalla," Tuff whined.
"Why?" Ruff asked.
"Because then I would be in paradise without you, my sister," Tuff replied.

"Guys, can we slap each other on the backs later. Meatlug's wings are about to fall of," Fishlegs pointed out.
"Sorry guys. There's a place up ahead we can set down," Hiccup said. A strange sound came from the island.
"Woah what is it girl? Don't you wanna rest?" Fishlegs asked.
"Guys do you hear that?" Hiccup asked.
"What is that?" Snotlout asked.
"I have no idea but the dragons are definitely pulled towards it," Fishlegs explained.
"I guess, that's where we're going," Hiccup said.

They landed on the rocky island by a lagoon. 

"This place is amazing!" Fishlegs exclaimed.
"Okay, I'm never going back to Berk," Snotlout said.
"Berk. What's that? Cause I forgot," Tuff replied.
"I guess we don't have to vote on where we're making camp," Hiccup said.
"Haha, very funny, Hiccup. Anyway, I'll take care of the fire," Snotlout said.

He takes out a canteen and drops green liquid on the ground.

"Is that Changewing acid?" Astrid asked.
"No, Astrid. Hookfang, Light it up. It's Monstrous Nightmare gel. Don't leave home without it," Snotlout explained.
"Is that the stuff on Hookfang's scales?" Ruff asked.
"Yes," Fishlegs answered.
"How does he let do collect it?" Tuff asked.
"I normally do it when he's eating," Snotlout said.

That night.

"I wouldn't like to admit it but, you were right Hiccup. There's so much more out here and its beautiful," Astrid said.
"And this is only the beginning Astrid. Who knows what we'll find out here," Hiccup said.
"Danger, fun, adventure. Sounds like a plan," Astrid said.
"And we're getting through this together. All of us," Hiccup replied.